1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

After 90 days I should...

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by CaptainMax737, May 8, 2019.

Should I extend 90 days to 180 or after 90 days, find a good girl to date and do my first time with

1. Extend 90 to 180 days of NoFap chall5.

33.3%
  2. Start finding a relationship after 90 days of NoFap.

66.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. CaptainMax737

CaptainMax737 Fapstronaut

Hello my brothers and handful of sisters. I have a question. Since life has been better than ever (today is day 20 of NoFap) I want to commit myself to either go for 180 days of NoFap, or simply start having conversations with women (I already do at work) but this time with the intention of dating them so if anything sexual happens, its them who make me ejeculate. and this also means I finally want to start a relationship (I've been always confident with girls btw. But excessive Fapping and lustful hooking up led me to start NoFap) so yeah. Any tips and advice is appreciated.

2. FeelTheThunder

FeelTheThunder Fapstronaut

I am just 15 so I don't think I'm qualified enough to answer this question but a man in his forties, whom i met on NoFap, said that he has slept with over 180+ girls and none of them were worth it, they were all just a waste of time, So yeah i suggest you foster habits which are useful in the long run, read personality development books, your library should be your best friend ( i want to follow it but idk I love the gym right now in this age :p), Become a huge body of knowledge and wisdom.
    This is just my opinion, its upto you :) if you find the right one, whom you are 100% sure that she'll marry you, go ahead.

CaptainMax737 likes this.