1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

After a reboot are you able to remember dreams? Morning wood return?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Ted Martin, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Ted Martin

Ted Martin Fapstronaut

So I'm at a little over a year and half now since my reboot and I'm not sure when this started but it just recently occurred to me that in the morning I can actually wake up and many times recall my dreams. I remember for probably 15-20+ years saying on many occasions that I don't remember my dreams when I wake. In addition, I feel like a teenager again in that I wake up with morning wood (erection) on quite a few days each week. :) It's not from having sexual dreams either, it's just a healthy normal guy thing that happens to many of us in the morning.

Just wondered if any other rebooters experienced a similar return of these kinds of things? It's pretty amazing to see some things like this normalize again in my physical body as my brain chemistry returns to it's intended state.

2. I can recall some of my dreams just 15 days in. I watch the walking dead it's 7th season is coming in October but I dreamed about what will happen in the show.

Ted Martin likes this.
  3. When I was on my long streak I remember having more frequent lucid dreams. As far as recalling them more often, I don't think there has been any changes.

4. Yup, during my long streaks I would have extremely vivid sometimes odd dreams. For example I once had a dream where I was in Africa chilling and seen jerry Seinfeld just walking down the street.. I told him how much I loved Seinfeld and asked for a selfie with him and he said no lol then there was another dream with Michele Obama in the White House but that has triggers so I'll keep it to myself lol

Ted Martin likes this.
  5. Ted Martin

Ted Martin Fapstronaut

No selfie for you! :eek:

I often think of that "master of your domain" episode while on this NoFap site. ;)

6. Ted Martin

Ted Martin Fapstronaut

Oh....and I won't even ask about the Michele Obama dream!! LOL