1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

After How Many Days Of No PMO Do I Start Experiencing A Balanced Energy

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Winner20, May 20, 2020.

1. Winner20

Winner20 New Fapstronaut

Hey guysam two months to being 20 years old, I have been masturbating for the past four years now, I do at times do stop for like two , three days. The highest I do was for 15days. However I want to stop.
    I have been exposed to the idea that masturbation is scientifically harmless and healthy, but looking at the fact, I experienced it is very emotionally and mentally harmful and this science can't measure, right?
    Masturbation left me with the following issues:
    1. A feeling of low energy: There are times when I will experience this for months, that long yes! While on other hand, spending just 4 days without jerking off will get me full again.
    2. Weak Immune System.
    3. Interferes with my studies: I would rather be studying than jerk off, cause after I'm tired and no energy left for studies.
    4. Bad quality of sleep: I don't know how it does affect this but I don't sleep during my masturbation period.
    5. Leads to inefficient time management
    6. I always reprimand myself after
    7. It humiliates my ability of self control. Cause each time I give in it shows me how far I can't control myself and this is humiliating.
    8. Et Cetera
    My goal I to stop masturbation if possible for ever because it brought to me nothing good.
    All help and advice is welcomed.​

Captain! and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Maybe something like 60-90 days you start to fell better. After 2 years you're fit to go in the army or something. Generally healthy. After 5-8 years you're a boss. You can fight like a spartan even if hungry and not slept for days. Just consider that. It's not about physical conditioned stamina alone but internal stamina. Internal beast beyond the flesh.

3. Winner20

Winner20 New Fapstronaut

Thank you for your replies

4. Edwards

Edwards Fapstronaut

JoJo's fish!? In those 90 day's should I stay with out having sex with my girlfriend

RaXaZ likes this.
  5. obviously

6. SausageWithoutCream

SausageWithoutCream Fapstronaut

You renounced on orgasms for 5-8 years? NoFap isn't the only variable for energy. For me, it is like a very powerful springboard to other measures that become much more effective through NoFap. I guess the time depends very much on the individual.

7. RaXaZ

RaXaZ Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Best thing I´ve read in days.

Jo boss, do whatever you feel like. The topic is very interesting as I am a huge fan of seeing the world through chackras and energy. What would be the colour of your energy if you could describe it black,blue,purple,yellow,orange - are you on fire? The power within bubbels over into tranquility by taking long walks in the sun. Having a good time with friends. Doing something you like. Furthermore should she question not be "how long does it take till energy is conserved" but " how much does it take" to reach the destined reward. Happiness is not desire, but the lack of it.