1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Again on the Soulmate

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by EnterTheMatrix, Feb 29, 2020.

1. EnterTheMatrix

EnterTheMatrix Fapstronaut

How to do that?

2. Finish nofap challenge first

3. EnterTheMatrix

I am on 121th day of Nofap Monkmode , what's the challenge for me I am asking

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Make it really hard stop music,entertainment,work 100 hours a week.

EnterTheMatrix likes this.
  5. IbrahimViking

IbrahimViking Fapstronaut

Looks like you're doing just fine yourself, but then let random people convince you that you are wrong. I'd suggest you ignore any advice from "experts" in this thread that doesn't feel immediately right, including mine.

eevahnits and EnterTheMatrix like this.
  6. EnterTheMatrix

On that path I am actually, Thanks

7. EnterTheMatrix

I should ignore? And what are 'you' not feeling right immediately my dear friend?

8. EnterTheMatrix

Btw guys I am on 126th day of Nofap-MonkMode, going deep into this loophole!

Deleted Account and eevahnits like this.

9. I believe you'll do it man. You're raising your vibration even further then you have in the last 80 days. This was me back in high school and went over the summer without pming and I achieved my first girlfriend that way. Way back in 2010.

Your counter says 124 I believe as I'm typing this, Hows your progress so far?

EnterTheMatrix and eevahnits like this.
  10. iam walker01

iam walker01 Fapstronaut

i dont understand, from you

11. IbrahimViking

IbrahimViking Fapstronaut

I think you misread my answer, it must be due to English not being my native tongue, and probably not yours.
    I meant that if a suggestion of another person doesn't feel right to you, my advice is that you ignore that suggestion. And even inside yourself, listen to the thoughts that tell you that you are doing well, and be sceptical about your thoughts that tell you that you don't know what you're doing.

EnterTheMatrix and One Eyed Owl like this.
  12. EnterTheMatrix

I am breaking my own records

13. EnterTheMatrix

What? The monk mode thing?

14. EnterTheMatrix

Ohk, I get that

15. Nice! Have you started talking to any woman yet?

IbrahimViking and EnterTheMatrix like this.
  16. EnterTheMatrix

Not face to face coz of quarantine, but many girls are messaging me first, and even if I message then they are taking the conversation too far , one girl asked me for sex directly on whatsapp

IbrahimViking likes this.
  17. Those apps can be devious.. Especially with woman on meetme. Many many different energies out there. You don't know how woman act. Especially when they aren't interested in you. You must have a good photo up if they are messaging you first.

Keep it up my fellow Saiyan friend. I feel I have it under control today for some reason and today is going to be allot of discipline for the week I believe.