1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

All about fitness

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by lamstronger, Aug 20, 2018.

1. lamstronger

lamstronger Fapstronaut

Did legs today, but felt sorf of fatigued, so I did only squats, deadlifts and hip thrusts

2. dodalala

dodalala Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

3. lamstronger

lamstronger Fapstronaut

Did legs today. Hard to go to the gym consistently, because of university and other miscelaneous duties. Felt good though, gonna hopefully do an upper body workout tomorrow.
    What motivates you to go to the gym?

4. dodalala

dodalala Fapstronaut

ever been completely useless at everything you ever tried until you finally found that one thing you excel at above the majority of people, ever ripped more than 3x your body weight up from the floor using all your effort as you stand there with your body shaking, blood coursing through your veins like battery acid. You stand there as it dawns on you what you just accomplished and you feel like a god.

Lifting is the one thing that just works, you get out exactly what you put in. You could bust your ass at any number of things in the world but there's no guarantee that you'll get anything from it but lifting, lifting says if you get stronger you will lift more weight and progress. That beat up iron bar on the floor, that right there is honesty; it won't bullshit you,lie to you,deceive you or betray you. That bar loaded up with plates with always be as much as it states and as you lift it up so too will it lift you up to highs you only could dream of. It also stops me from going on a mass shooting spree and gunning down all the bastards in the world that i hate so there's also that which is nice.

lamstronger likes this.
  5. lamstronger

lamstronger Fapstronaut

So true man