1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

All the emotional work

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by SpaceUnicorn, Jan 23, 2021.

1. SpaceUnicorn

SpaceUnicorn Fapstronaut

Hello.

If anyone finds themselves in a relationship with a partner or a sexual encounter or a friend with benefits that appears controlling, full of resentment, jealously and little mind games get out of it as fast you can. Its not worth it. You are better then that.

Trust me a couple of days ago I was just screaming to a friend "but I like sex! What am I going to do without sex!" but no I rather not.

So anyways, now I'm on day two of not talking to a person who I think was toxic to me. Its just me, my thoughts and loneliness.

I'm just going to tell myself that being lonely is better then being taken advantage of, better then manipulation and better then being with a person who is controlling. I do not need to be with a person is constantly angry and on a different level then me.

I have simple life goals OK? My goal is to peace and happiness. I want a place to sleep at night (preferably not outside in the cold) a bit of meaning (via work) and freedom to be the gentle kind person I've always hoped I'd become. One day at a time I'll become that person.

SickSicko likes this.
  2. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

I never thought I would be admiring the mindset of a Space Unicorn hahahaha

Sir Unicorn, you got life figured out, stay loyal to those principles and goals, you will make it mate.

SpaceUnicorn likes this.
  3. SpaceUnicorn

SpaceUnicorn Fapstronaut

Thank you!

Yes, its true, a Space Unicorn is my spirit animal.