1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

All the Negative Effects of PMO

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by goodnice 3.0, Apr 8, 2020.

1. No dude, I wish I did, I tried and got a lot better but didn't give my best, I would've been recovered if I did, longest streak is one month
    But I gained strength and self awareness and learned a lot, I feel ready to beat this once and for all
    It's hard at first, but when you try over and over you become stronger

2. No I’m not. I mean the internet is right there at your fingertips just like anyone else. Look it up. People have died during excessively long video game binges. I don’t pull information out of my ass to entertain myself.

Ricardo26 likes this.
  3. Hi comrade,
    you are a first rate logician. You see things as they really are. PMO is an enervating and emasculating
    activity.
    It is evil pure and simple. Some men think they are too strong to fall in to sexual immorality. This is a dangerous delusion. King Solomon, the wisest man in the bible, lapsed in to sexual misdeeds. As did Samson. Who was the strongest man in the bible.
    Everything you have written is true. You scare me. I'm not too proud to admit it. But that is for the best. Frankly a bad scare will have more effect than good advice!
    Take care friend and keep posting!

4. goodnice 3.0

goodnice 3.0 Fapstronaut

Thanks brother for the feedback. Good point about King Solomon and Samson. We are Samson right now. Except instead of hair, it’s our seed

Pmo truly is evil, and i’m very surprised others take this battle so lightly. This is a spiritual war

When you are tempted, come back to this list and remind yourself not to listen to the world which encourages pmo

I’m at the point where when i relapse, i literally become suicidal. I’m not tryna treat this as a game. This is do or die

Again thanks for your comment, and stay strong out there. All or nothing

5. goodnice 3.0

goodnice 3.0 Fapstronaut

@newtry Pick yourself up man. Don’t stay down in the mud. Please read my post

Captain! likes this.
  6. Ricardo26

Ricardo26 Fapstronaut

I Masturbate im single ive never had sex im virgen never had girlfriend cuz my disability i have Autism ive been masturbating since i was 13 now im 26

7. Richardo26 it's true. I saw the news. People die playing video games as well. Some kid actually murdered his mother!! or both parents... because she unplugged his pc. Some people self-combust, their bodies just start burning out of nowhere, sitting on the couch watching TV or whatever. Nasa has done some experiments where they paid people to lay in for 70. But nothing else allowed to do. Terrible results. Awfully bad for health. You have no idea.

If you continue down the wretched path you can expect too. Going at it for hours a time, is a sureway to die. It's a massive effort to procreate and for males, to grow a new, thick big finger with just their blood. Men sacrifice sooooo much blood to get an erection and keep it like that. It's lifting a MASSIVE BOULDER on ya shoulders!

MrBlue201, GoldenDreams and Ricardo26 like this.
  8. Ricardo26

Ricardo26 Fapstronaut

is sex bad too

9. ronaldera2

ronaldera2 Fapstronaut

Hit the nail in the coffin, alright im done, i feel 90% of these symptoms im on about day 2 now, another good one to throw is high estrogen with puffy nipples

goodnice 3.0 likes this.
  10. Hi comrade,
    Sex just for the sake of it is bad! A promiscuous lifestyle with multiple sexual partners is an abomination.
    It leads to depletion of one's life force. In addition there is a major risk of venereal disease. However sex as part of a loving relationship is a wonderous act. Yet even within such boundaries restraint needs to be present.
    Take care pal!

11. Ricardo26

Ricardo26 Fapstronaut

can masturbation cause heart failure

420 mile high likes this.
  12. I believe it can. Given the general health and frequency of fapping. Someone who masturbates is putting themselves at risk of a heart attack. In addition there is a danger of having a stroke.

420 mile high and Ricardo26 like this.
  13. Ricardo26

Ricardo26 Fapstronaut

so this mean im going to die

14. MrBlue201

MrBlue201 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Thanks good 3.0

I just read the whole thread and you're right. We all have that desire to feel pleasure, to have that ice cream, but without a girl its useless. Without a meaningful relationship its only going to hurt yourself. I'm making slow progress, but overall, thanks for your list. When I hit my 30+ days hopefully some of that stuff will begin going away.

LOL yeah, not seen a ton of that myself, but know it can reverse if I start now.

I have been going about 3-5 days clean, then failing which is an improvement for me!! but sadly when I fail its not a quick stroke. Its far too long and drawn out. I need to learn more dicipline. Praying I can overcome this and start a family with a woman I love!

Ricardo26 likes this.
  15. MrBlue201

MrBlue201 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

No Ricardo, you are not going to die. Not for a long time. You probably have a lot of life left to live, so be happy about that.

People here are just saying that since life is so important to us and its so precious.. that we want to be the strongest and best men we can be. That is all, my friend. I hope this makes sense.

Edit: We can be stronger and smarter and better men if we do not stroke it for simple pleasure. It comes at a cost, just like too much ice cream will have a negative effect.

420 mile high and Ricardo26 like this.
  16. Ricardo26

Ricardo26 Fapstronaut

ive been addicted to this for 14 years i started masturbating since i was 13 in 2007 i didnt know what was masturbation my parents never told me about that when i masturbated when i was 13 i feld pleasure and my my heart is pounding very fast but at sametime i feld guilt like was doing something wrong i wish someone wouldve told me about this was wrong back than

420 mile high likes this.