1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

All Ye Married Men on Semen Retention Enter Here

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by InnerMan, Feb 5, 2021.

1. InnerMan

InnerMan Fapstronaut

I enjoy having sex with my wife but I also enjoy having fulsome balls and energy to move mountains.

Am I the only married man doing this? I'd love to connect with others if you're out there so we can mind share.

2. don0529

don0529 Fapstronaut

Im not married at the moment, but I have had very beautiful intimate and loving long term relationships with a woman (just without the marriage label). And yes! I love having sex without having an orgasm. For me, its actually much more enjoyable to have sex with a woman and not ejaculate. Since I was about 24, I have practiced that for the most part--minus a few accidents. And the energy that I have afterwards is wonderful. Sometimes I dont have to eat any food for several hours, and I hardly need much sleep after that. Because I absorb her energy and also retain my energy. And when it is with a woman whom we have some mutual love for each other and are exchanging that energy in a conscious and intimate way then there's no blue balls or dis-satisfaction afterwards even though I didnt ejaculate-- just the opposite-- there is deep satisfaction.
    But for those who want to go out and experience that immediately, I would just say that obviously the woman has to be on board with this whole thing and work with you, otherwise it can be risky and you might lose your semen. Also, both the man and woman need to have done enough inner work on themselves so that no repressed demons or darkness will get activated and come up and then you have to deal with that. That can be a big mess-- or even hell. True intimate sex isnt anything to take lightly or play around with. I have learned to respect it immensely for the power that it has and brings. The prisons are full of people that are in there because of the sexual instinct getting out of control-- directly or indirectly. Many wars have been started over this kind of thing as well.
    Its even better if she is also trying to preserve her sexual energy as well and so then the focus isnt on the orgasm at all for either one of you. You both are just stimulating the energy enough to circulate inside each other without peaking. But this isnt a time and age where partners of this level can be found so easily (men or women). Because you cant just pay a prostitute to practice with you. I know, because I tried it when I was in Thailand. It doesnt work..:) There needs to be a true reciprocated love thats being shared.

Davidphd1866 likes this.
  3. Davidphd1866

Davidphd1866 Fapstronaut

My wife and I enjoy a very delightful sharing of intimacy that is redefined from the norm. In my case, it's sex without the use of my penis. I feel full of joy and feeling of bliss that the momentary ejaculation would ruin.

Count me in.

theflutesofSilenus likes this.
  4. InnerMan

InnerMan Fapstronaut

Cool, welcome gentlemen! Hopefully we can learn from each other.

Nice! Do you incorporate any Taoist/meditative practices during sex? Would love to hear more about your process.

5. Davidphd1866

Davidphd1866 Fapstronaut

I do the "testicle" breathing. Where I put my tongue on the roof of my mouth during inhales (imagine trying to say "ing" while doing it) and trying to say "saaahhhh" during the exhales. When I am doing this I am contracting my PC muscles. (the muscles that can hold in urination)

Our motivation is my health and longevity. He and I feel that ejaculations are not only unnecessary for older men, but actually detrimental. PIV sex is just too risky as far as "control" goes. My wife doesn't want me to make that sort of accident, so she has decided to no longer allow penetration.

theflutesofSilenus likes this.