1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Almost 3 weeks retention, question

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Totto123, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Totto123

Totto123 Fapstronaut

Im almost at 3 weeks, Im feeling good, I just wanted to confirm something, I am getting very horny now as is surely expected? and this morning I had a very little sticky patch in my boxers as my mind wondered for about 3-5 mins about a very attractive female ex colleague who i am meeting up with for drinks at the weekend, should I reset?, have i just messed up my whole retention? I didnt touch myself at all and I didn't orgasm or anything. All i had was an erection for a few mins lol, Am i literally back to square one in terms of changes/benefits. I still feel good about myself and am staying positive. Thoughts please? Thanks

DesertExplorer likes this.
  2. hairlesschewbacca

hairlesschewbacca Fapstronaut

Without knowing to much about you, I don’t think you should reset your counter if all you did was think about a girl and you ejaculated. Did you mean to say this is a wet dream? Very unusual to think about someone for 3-5 minutes and ejaculate without using your hands or it being a wet dream.

As for your benefits, they Probably are still be intact if it wasn’t a full ejaculation. I would just workout the next few days before the weekend to fire up the T levels and give you that extra boost.

3. Totto123

Totto123 Fapstronaut

Yeah kind of, i sort of daydreamed for a few mins about what could happen lol,
    Thanks i go gym 3 times a week so thst should help then :)

4. Alk14x

Alk14x Fapstronaut

It was probably only precum. If that was the case, it's not a proper setback.

ReachYourHighestPeak likes this.
  5. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Thats sexual fantasization, you are watching with your memory lane. It can be also considered edging.

6. DesertExplorer

DesertExplorer Fapstronaut

Don't worry, dude. Based on your description, it's obviously pre-ejaculatory fluid, not semen.

I remember getting disappointed when it first happened to me, thinking I had another wet dream that I wasn't even aware of when it was happening.

EDIT: Oh, yeah. Don't reset your counter... lol Even if it was semen (which I doubt), it wouldn't affect your progress that much.

Davidphd1866 likes this.
  7. ReachYourHighestPeak

ReachYourHighestPeak Fapstronaut

It looks like your counter is for P, M, and O. It doesn't sound like you broke any of those, so I wouldn't reset my counter in your position.

And it was likely only precum anyways.

Davidphd1866 and DesertExplorer like this.
  8. PeterGattsburg

PeterGattsburg Fapstronaut

I don t think you should resrt your counter. Your body just cant store all the spermatozoids/ preseminal fluid/ other substances... So it will let it go out even if you dont touch yourself. However, losing it that way, wont mess your hormones or brain wiring as PMO would. So dlnt worry buddy! Your progress wont be affected!

9. Boanerges777

Boanerges777 Fapstronaut

No don’t reset it’s a sign you are recovering.

Davidphd1866 and Deleted Account like this.