1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Almost relapse last night.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Jeremi, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Jeremi

Jeremi Fapstronaut

Yup! Last night I was awoken by a mother-fking mosquitoe, which set my mind crazy. The whole day did not go so well and now even something as simple as sleeping I could not do it. And I noticed that my mind started to feed me some evil thoughts about PMO while I was not fully awake so I could get a relapse. I killed it the moment it arrived. It is not worth it considered my 7 amazing days where I had built such great confidence, attractiveness and composure. I refuse to sell this for a cheap price as a 30 second of spurred pleasure coming along with all the depression and disappointment afterward. What you have is a progress of continuous self-discipline, of daily hitting the gym, of reading books and becoming a whole new better person, which is invaluable and should not be sold cheap. I am aware of the presence of urges, of depression, of loneliness and I am willing to go through each of them as a price to pay to become a new person. Keep this in mind guys. Remember your progress and never trade it off for some cheap, short-term pleasure.

2. Handzfree

Handzfree Distinguished Fapstronaut

Two thumbs up on the deflection and your post

3. Milhouse Van Houten

Milhouse Van Houten Fapstronaut

Dang right boi

4. vxlccm

vxlccm Fapstronaut

My Journal
    It was worth it to acheive victory. Welcome to the new you!

Good job :)

Zeeshaan likes this.
  5. lvm

lvm New Fapstronaut

Don't sell all the benefis cheaply for 30 secs of pleasure. It's very deep and wise :)

vxlccm and Zeeshaan like this.