1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

almost relapsed

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by darksoul57681, Apr 17, 2021.

1. darksoul57681

darksoul57681 Fapstronaut

freaking urges almost relapsed today i'm tensed right now. was about to open a p site i hesitated and made the right decision. whenever i lose motivation i come here, thank god freaking scared me. i know it's a short streak but i don't want to do it all again.

PROBLEM:this might be weird but im feeling too lonely everyone of my friends (or some) have girlfriend and me here lonely :(
    CHANGE MY MIND

Stp890 and yrjyrj like this.
  2. Don't worry about what your friends have going on in their lives. You're here because you are concerned about what's been going on in your own life, so stick to that. This is your time to reboot and heal. Make it count, and when you come out the other end, all those things you're missing now will come to you in a healthy productive way. Stay strong, darksoul57681, you may be struggling now, but it's a heroic struggle. Be proud of the stand you are taking against PMO.

3. darksoul57681

4. obi64

obi64 Fapstronaut

Don't go near All this girlfriend talk trust me it is better for you. Many people fall into unlawful sexual intercourse because of it. The punishment for it is severe. Trust me it's true. It is an evil path. Allah (God) tells us to stay clear away from it. And Allah's punishment is severe. Don't blindly follow the masses just because it's more enjoyable to your eyes. Use your brain.

Perhaps Allah is keeping you away from getting a girlfriend because he is preparing to give you something better. Maybe be great friends and an amazing wife. So be patient and have faith. Allah is very generous and merciful. But fear Him because His punishment is severe.

Fear of Allah can help you stay clear from the wrong others do. But always remember there is one God. He has no children and is no ones child. How can Allah have a child if he doesn't even have a wife? He is beyond that.

And regarding your almost relapse i have some advice. Have you tried using cold showers its helped me a lot when I'm close to relapsing. Just when the urge becomes severe jump into the cold shower and let the water hit you for a couple of minutes. Trust me it works. Im speaking from experience

5. darksoul57681

thanks bro for the tips