1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Alone again,alone again alone *playchamberofreflection

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Adam smithsonian30, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Adam smithsonian30

Adam smithsonian30 Fapstronaut

I dont mind being alone ,sometimes when im around people i just want to run and being alone by myself again.

But the hardest part of being alone is when u feel lonely.

By the way,whats ur alone anthem?for me its chamber of reflection by Mac demarco

Comment below and Let me know yours!

N0M0RENasty and jedimaster like this.
  2. Adam smithsonian30

Adam smithsonian30 Fapstronaut

Whats your alone anthem ,i want to know :)

3. jedimaster

jedimaster Fapstronaut

Don't think like that. In fact yiu gave to change the narrative and think this situation in your favour.
    Being lonely is not a bad at all. Utilise thus time to sharpen your skill and overcome your weaknesses. Make a to do list, and have a glance of it in eve4 two hrs. You never ever feel your self lonely. You find that lot of work needs to be done. Embracw the loneliness.

Buddhabro likes this.
  4. N0M0RENasty

N0M0RENasty Fapstronaut

When it comes to OST music, A Watchful Guardian by Hans Zimmer. My alone anthem song with lyrics would be Imagine by John Lennon or I don't know actually. Maybe Ode To Viceroy or A Heart Like Hers by Mac DeMarco.

5. horny nerd

horny nerd Fapstronaut

You feel lonely so that means you long to be with others, but you still feel lonely with others so that means you feel your relationships aren't as good as you'd like them to be.

I am alone all the time, but all this time i'm not really lonely. I'd rather be happy with myself then be unhappy with anybody else. When I do enjoy being with others is whenever I have 1-3 good friends doing things we love and we know each other well. They also bring their friends and I become their friends.

There are these people that are just like me. I can tell when I meet them. We think much the same way. We also feel the same way about life and act a certain way. When I meet these people we almost always become good friends.

The point is find good friends that share the same values as you, but also learn how to be happy bettering yourself or working or doing something with entertainment.

I used to be depressed and sad because I was lonely all the time, but I decided I have nothing to lose by bettering myself. Working out a little, making cash, buying nice clothes, and lots of other things can make you feel good about yourself. When you really feel good about yourself friends will pile up on your doorstep, but you will only feel good with your friends if you are happy being by yourself. When I wasn't happy with myself I had this clingy energy that repelled lots of people that could have become good friends with me. I would be sad whenever people left even if it was only a very short time, but whenever you feel good about yourself and know how to spend quality alone time you will give off this energy or vibe that will attract people.

I'm still working on it though. I am still alone a lot, but I know how to be happy by myself, and now I don't really care about the amount of friends I have.

Social media will make you think that to be cool you got to have lots of "friends/followers." That's not true at all. Some people have tons of "friends", but they are not true friends. They are only superficial and are not worth anything. A true friend is worth more than an infinite amount of fake friends. Even if you only have one friend focus on making your bond deeper: do something nice for him/her, let him know if he ever needs anything to call you. Things like that make the other person know they are valued and they will do the same thing back and you might become great friends.

N0M0RENasty likes this.
  6. N0M0RENasty

N0M0RENasty Fapstronaut

All of what you said is very true. I have only just made some friends recently and already know who are my true friends. Problem is, I don't know if they consider me among their main circle of friends since I only get to see them at school and contact through text which they barely use. I almost never am allowed to hang out with friends. I wish I was allowed to. But I'll be patient. I know that the world will change for me, you, us. We need to change and so will the world around.

7. horny nerd

horny nerd Fapstronaut

I am almost also never allowed to hangout with friends. I am almost always only allowed to hangout with acquaintances that don't really consider me their friends. I am barely allowed to hangout with friends I actually like to be with. It can be difficult. I can only wait til I move out.

8. N0M0RENasty

N0M0RENasty Fapstronaut

That sucks. At least you know what these acquaintances consider you as. I don't even know if the people I consider my friends consider me their friend as well. I've only been allowed to hangout twice this entire year, and thankfully they were with people I like to be with. I hope you and I get to hangout with friends we like to be with more often. Same here, I can only wait until I move out, but I don't know if that will happen with me considering how my parents want me to live with them even while attending a university. I personally want to move out not just so I can be able to interact with people and friends more often, but also to escape the toxic and depressing environment at my home.

horny nerd likes this.