Alternate Identity Trying to Move Forward

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by G0$hB3G0lly, Sep 27, 2019.

1. G0$hB3G0lly

G0$hB3G0lly New Fapstronaut

Hey, I'm Bo, a "sexual" alter in a DID system. Use whatever pronouns, my gender's one of life's great mysteries; everyone uses She/Her tho. The female body's 19, I've been here since like 10/11. Most of my time in control of the body is just spent doing what we're all here for, and I'm a little sick of not having an identity besides "the Goth Girl taking up everyone else's time with her horny OCD and making the asexual alters uncomfy". Starting today, I'm just plain stopping. One of the others already downloaded a site blocker for my normal haunts and I guess I'll like put the toys somewhere hard to reach for this short meatsuit. Am I allowed to say "toys" here? Whatever. I'll probably be nagged into getting a hobby and figuring out who I am besides "Horny".

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2019
  2. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use theNoFap Forums | Panic Button | Day Counter | Rebooting Resources | ForumRules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

You can also take part in one of the manychallenges available. It can be atremendous help. Challenges

Also, there are groups you can also join if you wish to do so. You can browse throughthem here. Groups

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help youalong on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!