1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Am i under depression?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Beekay148, Jun 11, 2022.

1. Beekay148

Beekay148 Fapstronaut

Hi guys, i've been here for quite abit and on/off on NoFap. The longest streak i've been on is 3 months and right now i'm trying to quit once again.

At the moment everyday i wake up tired with no form of motivation and i feel life is mundane, all i want to do is sit at home, sleep, play games and watch Netflix. Just to top it all off i lost a huge sum of money in Crypto as well due to the market crash. But that's on me for not pulling out on time.

I tried to make it better by not fapping (i think its been a week?) and drinking lots of plain water and doing light exercises but i feel the same.

Back then when i was on a streak i had tons of energy and i am motivated + i would always want to go out. Was wondering if you guys have any good advise for me.

hsb0617 and Swift Escape like this.
  2. Swift Escape

Swift Escape Fapstronaut

Alright, looks to me like you're relying on dopamine to make you happy- you're doing a lot of passive activities, and passivity feeds passivity. I'm going to refer you to a post I made previously that I think will give you something to work with:

https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/i-dont-know-what-to-do.332156/#post-3348969

Hope this helps!

3. Beekay148

Beekay148 Fapstronaut

I appreciate your response man! Yeah maybe i got too used to being passive considering my job involves just being infront of the computer most of the time. It just makes me feel so lazy. I just need to find that motivation to get moving

Swift Escape likes this.