1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Amazed at the amount of people, can't wait to beat this!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by bosebff, Jun 22, 2014.

1. bosebff

bosebff New Fapstronaut

Hello everyone, I just posted my first journal today and am really looking forward to a future without PMO

Firstly an introduction. Hi I'm a 19 yo who has seen too much P and gone down sexual routes that I'm not proud of. I guess its something that many teens my age experience but I do not wish to be worried about the past any longer. Today is a new day and I hope I can move on from this crap.

I have been trying to quit this stuff for a couple of years now and I have been unsuccessful so far. I do believe deep down I can overcome it but it really is something that is hard to do. What I have counted on is that each time I stuff up I get right back on and start again. That's the only thing you really can do in order to reach that goal.

So now I'm starting a journal. Perhaps a little more accountability is what I need. It's not a private thing I'm trying to achieve any longer. I hope this works :)

2. aaron92

aaron92 Fapstronaut

Welcome to Nofap- if you want to quit PMO, it takes a lot of patience and hard work- I've been trying to quit since September 2013- I'm currently working towards my first big no PMO streak.