1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

An extra laptop of yours can help me brother :)

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Oct 12, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Okay I was doing Nofap for more than 6 years. I've experienced lots of frustrated nights and days thinking that I could not make it. I always ended up pmoing. I also noticed that being problematic because of the situations that you had can become a trigger for me to relapsed. It's like the only way to release the tension because I don't have something and I don't know what to do.

I am currently student taking up Accountancy and tbh the program is very hard. And it becomes much harder because I don't have the device like laptop to create documents, or kind of stuffs .... I know I sound like a desperate man begging here, but I know that we're brothers here. Help me guys... An ordinary laptop will do.. thank you and God bless

intso likes this.
  2. ndaty

ndaty Fapstronaut

haha, sorry don't have one either, welcome to the club, shall i say:D we're rare brother, hope u'll find one soon!

3. Yeah we're rare exactly

intso likes this.