1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

An Unlooked for Benefit

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Ranvanp, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Ranvanp

Ranvanp Fapstronaut

I employ women, have a wife, a couple of daughters.
    What is nice is that there is no longer that feeling of dread or concern if anybody wants to use one of my electronic devices.
    There is no wondering if I have cleared my browser history, or if the sites I have visited on that device were shameful or explainable. There is no sense of alarm if I see a daughter with my tablet in her hand or quickly jumping on to my laptop to check something out.
    I have become less sneaky. I no longer have to be mindful of where my devices are because there is nothing to hide.
    In fact the only online activity I would find awkward to explain are my visits to this Nofap site.
    It is not a big deal but it is nice.

2. silvermonk

silvermonk Fapstronaut

I´m just starting to understand this feeling, friend. I´m looking forward to the day I will be free of the shame completely.

George2019 and Ranvanp like this.
  3. testwarz

testwarz Fapstronaut

This reduces stress which reduces your heart rate and cortisol levels which promote higher T levels. Amazing how all these thing work together once you abstain !!

George2019, Rehab_warrior and Ranvanp like this.
  4. @Ranvanp good work brother! Keep it up

5. Unexist

Unexist Fapstronaut

You are right Ranvamp, less stress and sobterfuge.

6. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Yeah, I always visit NoFap in incognito mode. I'm not really sure why.

George2019 likes this.
  7. George2019

George2019 Fapstronaut

Me 2. Can be a hassle putting password in each time.