1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anger.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Infrasapiens, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Of course, but I preffer to be unhappy good than happy bad.

NamaClature14 likes this.
  2. Steven_TheOneAndOnly

Steven_TheOneAndOnly Fapstronaut

Dude, are you over 300 days of Nofap Hardmode, and you're not happy? WTF, what else do you need? you are free and happy, you are addicted to nothing (maybe to the internet)? In your place I would be too happy and I would feel really powerful. Wake up man !!! You live ! Life is too short to take the lead for futile things, put a slap in the face and go out of fucking home!

3. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

To be honest I fail to see why my streak should make me happy. Things in my life are actually worse compared to when I started the streak, and those bad things are unrelated to PMO. Imagine you are an armless homeless person and you (Somehow) get addicted to heroin, and then you stop it, you are still armless and homeless, you are just not addicted to heroin, should you really be happy?

Also all the clouds are gone for some reason and the sun is raging so I'm staying home.

4. IbrahimViking

IbrahimViking Fapstronaut

Your belief that you can determine your goodness or badness is arrogant, but also naive, since you have changed your idea about what is good and bad many times, and will again and again.
    Now, the main topic. I think you are depressed. Are you? If I guessed right, and you won't let yourself be angry, you will never recover, and never get better. That's it.
    The path to such feelings as confidence, trust in the world or self, joy, etcetera lies through anger and rage for you, because you are "below" anger (if you're depressed). Below is a shitty word that I don't wanna use, but it's easier to picture what I mean by it. Let's say by "how much freedom and strengh" you feel, anger is next for you, but since you aren't willing to feel angry, you'll just bump depression guilt blame anger depression guilt anger blame guilt until you can't take it anymore and kill yourself.
    Bad news, buddy. You're screwed. No hope for you, ever.

Or, effin stop carrying your dramatic megalomaniacal story about how you are this big dangerous villain who neeeeds to be punished and kept in chains lest you run amok again. It must have made you feel better at some point - maybe you felt more significant. But you don't like it anymore. When you're angry, just BE ANGRY. For example, be angry with me now. Before your big head explodes.

See what you find at the other side of that anger. It's just your emotion that wants to be felt, NOT acted on, but you locked it like a monster in your basement, and all it wants is to run away, you don't like it and it doesn't like you either. Don't clutch it to your chest so.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
    NamaClature14 likes this.
  5. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Thank you, this actually helps. Yes, I suppose I'm depressed (You think?).

I like being angry at the thing and not over analyze part, I'm doing it from now on.

IbrahimViking likes this.
  6. Steven_TheOneAndOnly

Do not be so hard on him, deep down he's a nice Infrasapian :)

7. Steven_TheOneAndOnly

He is simply depressed because he has lost his girlfriend and his male pride, when he will regain his self-esteem and his masculinity he will be happy again, without women.

8. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

It's the fact that I hurt her dude. I guess I have forgive myself and that kind of stuff.

Tough love is sometimes the best kind of love.

9. [QUOTE="Infrasapiens, post: 1930241, member: 285492" This has haunted me for more than a year, because I am not sure of the answer. Since then, my anger have been toned down a lot, but is is still there and it comes out every now and then. Can someone give me some advice to control myself?[/QUOTE]

There is but one way to find peace. Acceptance, forgiveness, and love. Behind our minds, our persona's, lies a constantly busy mind that lives in shame or regret about the past and in anxiety about the future.
    Come back into the NOW. That is all that exists. You will not forget what you have done, and that's good that is how you will learn. But you are allowed to move into RIGHT NOW, and begin to change. When you decide it, as soon as you give yourself permission, you can begin. Beginning is your option to move forward. That is it. Even if it doesn't feel like you deserve it. You can begin it. And maybe one day you will find peace starts to come a little easier, bit by bit. If you don't forgive yourself yet, go earn it. Take that difficult step and apologize, even if you just apologize to the wind by yourself. Go do 1 good thing each day for someone. Come back to the now and begin a new course.
    Go be light now. Feel your emotions, but act differently on them than your once harmful and destructive ways. If you don't know how, that's where you begin. Go search, ask for it and it will come to you. That is the law of attraction brother. Seek and you will find!

IbrahimViking likes this.
  10. Steven_TheOneAndOnly

Ah yes? And what exactly did you do to him? Tell me explicitly.

11. Tibo87

Tibo87 Fapstronaut

Forget the past. Practice self-love. Do what makes you feel happy, everyday. And watch Nick Vujicic speaks. Then stop complaining, be grateful every morning to be alive, and grow.

12. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Ah-ha. Well first I released my anger to her even when she had nothing to do with it. Then I became cold and ignored her on purpose. Then I became a annoyingly paranoid about everything. And then I hurt her (Psychologically) on purpose by saying that I found her appareance not pleasent anymore.

13. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Do not get my wrong. I am grateful for the things I have. I have a place to stay, I have food, I have family that loves me, I have the password of my neighbor's WiFi. I don't know what makes me happy.