1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Angry like hell

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Gladiatori, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Gladiatori

Gladiatori Fapstronaut

:mad: $#@#$%! My anger is so much higher than before. My confidence higher, but shit I just feel angry for no good reason. I am on day 5 no O!!!!MG! :eek: (60 day no p)

ANyone else this has happened 2???

And im super daamn horny. yesterday I passed a hot girl and she flirted with her hair as she passed me. So I held back a smile, then i cudnt hold it back. She smiled back. And then I wanted 2 have sex with her so bad I cudnt get her outta my head !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Ikindaknew

Ikindaknew Fapstronaut

maybe you level of testosterone is through the roof?
    You need to go to the gym and burn that excess energy of yours! Congrats on the efforts and the 60 days no P. You can do it! Now, try to work on avoiding to objectivate women. That chix smiled at you, and that you started to fantasize about giving it to her...I know I used to do it too...

Gladiatori likes this.
  3. Gladiatori

Gladiatori Fapstronaut

@Ikindaknew thanks. I already exercise 5x per week :D. Thats also a reason for my Testosterone insanity lol...

Yeah I know my friend. I am always working on that objectification. I hate it! I have to tame my flesh.

I must say though, when we smiled, it was not for objectification. It was kind of a pure sexual energy. I Just said to myself wow so pretty! It wasn't like thinking about her body parts. later at night i did that. So this is not entirely bad either.

I dream of the day I have great control of this. But still I am afraid full control is not possible for anyone. Still we always will have an attraction to the opposite sex. Well at least I want the attraction to be non perverted if u know what i mean.

4. Ikindaknew

Ikindaknew Fapstronaut

Yes I know. we are meant to procreate after all. But our life as human being makes it more difficult to procreate. You have to stay true to your loved one. You can't have as many kids as you feel like or you'll go bankrupt. If you are single, you have to meet somebody which takes time and effort...not like cats mating in a dark alley or back yard.

I had a hard time a few days ago...I spent most of the day in airports, between flights. I seen MANY healthy-looking women, dressed nicely, feeling good, wearing nice high heels shoes (on fetish or mine) or ridding boots, yoga pants, etc...

That was rough. I had to fight the thoughts in my mind...just trying to silence that voice. That thought that the lady must be a sex goddess, graduated from Kama-sutra university (lol). All that fantasizing stuff...
    Good thing I know its a bad habit that I need to fight against..

Gladiatori likes this.
  5. Gladiatori

Gladiatori Fapstronaut

@Ikindaknew omg yoda pants... OMGOD! WHADATDAS! ASD! :eek:. I swear! if I go to a yoga studio I will explode in my pants.

U musta been going insane

6. Ikindaknew

Ikindaknew Fapstronaut

Yes. The bad thing is that the ladies are or course free to dress to look good and they do very well. But they are humans and we (as men) should not think sex when we see nice women.
    Sorry for the car analogy here, but if I see a nice Ferarri on the road, I might fantasize about driving it and burn the tires down. But we shouldn't look at a nice lady and think that it's "sporty" and "high-performance"....easier said than done.

But yes those Lululemon pants are evil. I've been at yoga studios before (once with my wife also) and its very hard to keep your mind pure. But its an exercise like others...controlling our dirty mind!
    I find that "lucid" attempts to clean our dirty mind as we are in a "situation" or "in contact" with women dressed sexy is an interesting experience to get to know yourself better.

R1111444 and Gladiatori like this.
  7. Gladiatori

Gladiatori Fapstronaut

EH well you know it goes both ways too. Women, if they wanted, could be less revealing. Men have a big weakness for that, and women know that. So it isn't all our fault when you cant not notice the girl in the red dress with Etc. etc. i don't need to go on. Take a look at the way women dressed in the 80's or 90's. It was less easy back then for our minds to stray, and prey.

R1111444 likes this.
  8. recoome

recoome Fapstronaut

I'm imaging how it would be if she flirted with her hair and the wig came off.:D

Namekian23 likes this.