1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anime Hentai Doujinshi

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Animalibara, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Animalibara

Animalibara New Fapstronaut

Hello, it´s my first time here.Not even sure if this is the right section. I started Nofap 1 week ago and it´s going great so far. I´ve always been a big fan of Anime, Hentai and even Doujinshi. I used to browse Anime/Hentai-Imageboards just to admire the artists and their works often for hours and without actually doing "it". After I deleted all those imageboards and or making sure them just showing SFW content i noticed there would always be one or two lightly dressed pictures even in SFW toprankings. My question now: How to handle those pictures. Am I still "allowed" to browse those Imageboards with SFW content or how would you handle such things?

sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes

2. Its simple, start by defining your goal.
    When you are not sure ask if doing what you want to do helps your goal or it does not.

3. Animalibara

Well I read a lot of "rebooting" your brain by not watching any NSFW content. My question then do I stop my brain from rebooting by looking at normal pictures that I generally enjoy?

4. I have no clue what rebooting is and nether do you.

Get a real goal. One that has meaning for you

5. DGZ

DGZ Fapstronaut

You need to stop visiting that website, our primitive brains can't handle having our addiction in the near vicinity.

Animalibara likes this.
  6. Animalibara

I will consider all your Answers. Thanks so far

Deleted Account likes this.