1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Another lost soul...

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Jokeman, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Jokeman

Jokeman New Fapstronaut

(All of the following is translated from google. translate)
    I learned that this is an addiction not so long ago and how harmful it is. I have been doing this for more than 5 years and now it is quite difficult to rebuild my mind and fill my memory with new information, but I certainly believe in success and am ready to make an effort to achieve this goal. My best result is 14 days, after that I had a relapse and all subsequent attempts were also unsuccessful, but at least I am not depressed and start to look more realistically at the future and my problems, and not try to run away from them. Today is my 2nd day is certainly not so much, but Rome was also not built in a day). What I learned from previous relapses, the most important thing is not to dwell on the problem because there we use willpower, and whatever it is, it will end. And of course limit yourself to viewing such content. Thanks to my 14 days, I was able to start exercising and move towards my weight loss dream. And I continue to play sports for more than 3 weeks. I have been viewing and reading forum posts for a long time, it helps to remind me of the goal and I learned that there are people with much bigger problems than me and if they find the strength to fight, then I will definitely find them. In terms of updating my mind, memory, I started watching lectures by Jacques fresco. I like his ideas and I saw how his words work in life and I believe his words more than from the same TV. This is my first time writing on a forum and not yet in my own language, I don't know how accurately the translator will transfer the essence of what I said. It is difficult to contact with peers, and their values are different from mine, but I am glad that I did not receive harassment from them or insults, I do not say that they understand me, but it is not so important to me now , of course communication is still difficult for me, but I am sure I can solve this problem. To be honest I don't really believe that writing about my problems and introducing a diary helps a lot but maybe I'm wrong. Thank you to everyone who finished reading this post. And good luck in your fight)

Le 18 and Dexter Moran like this.
  2. Hi brother,
    welcome to NoFap. I agree with you 100% about willpower. It is a changeable resource. If we rely on it alone we are bound to fail. Please check out my blog, Jokeman. It is titled "Dexter's Journey." You will find many links there that may prove helpful to you.

Above all explore this website thoroughly. There are many members with differing approaches to ending their PMO addiction. One of these "approaches" may suit you. Or you could read of some that help you in a specific way while not in others. It is important you find a way Jokeman. Perhaps you can pick and chose from different fapstranauts approaches. Then you could amalgamate them and devise your own system.

Good luck my friend and stay connected to Nofap.

Take care!

Jokeman likes this.
  3. Jokeman

Jokeman New Fapstronaut

Hi and thank you for your kind words I will definitely look at your profile and find a suitable way and thank you again.