1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anxiety over a girl

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by selfimprovemarcel, Oct 13, 2021.

1. selfimprovemarcel

selfimprovemarcel Fapstronaut

So i have been going to clubs and party’s over the past few weeks and was succesfull with girls everytime. The days after I never felt any feelings towards the girls until the last party happened. I met a girl there who was just giving me those feels. i already had a bit anxiety when approaching her but i overcame my fear and went for it.
    This turnt out really succesfull and we kissed all night untill she needed to go home (she couldnt stay over..).

Now normally i wake up the next day, feel good about myself and move on, but this time its different. I cant stop thinking about her and get heavy anxiety when i think about her. Luckily i got her snapchat so I will be texting her tonight/tomorrow.
    Does anybody know how to get rid of this anxiety, it caused me to relapse twice yesterday because its just a pain in the ass to have anxiety everytime.

2. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

This means you have a lot of free time in your life. Also that you are not used to meet woman that knock your socks off. Take it easy, get busy, have passions and you are not going to be thinking about her all the time.

You are going to talk to her to know if she is still interested in you. You need to talk to her to be sure, that's totally femenine. That's not going to work with woman. Be confident that she is interested in you and if she don't, it doesn't matter, beleive that if you meet her, you can eventually meet another woman like her or even better. Remember, you just find her attractive, you have fun with her but you really don't know her at all. It takes months and years to really know a person, so at this moment this lady can be the best in the world or the worst nightmare you can have. So.. don't put this woman on a pedestal. She is just another human been in the world with good stuff and bad stuff.

Use snapchat to set the next date to have fun together, not to talk. Be direct, decisive. The magic between man and woman happens in person, not online.

selfimprovemarcel likes this.