1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Acoustic Guitar players here?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by ArtPoet21, Apr 3, 2020.

1. ArtPoet21

ArtPoet21 Fapstronaut

Anyone here happens to play acoustic guitar?

I'm sort of a a beginner. I learned four chords yesterday. I looked it up on Youtube, they were the G,C,E minor and D chords. The title of that video was ' 4 chords that gets you laid'......LOL. Yeah I know, but they told me a majority of songs are played through these chords.

I'm having a hard time playing the C chord right now.I'm having a hard time playing one of the strings in between. I don't think I'm playing it right and my fingers gets tired easily as well. I guess that's what happens when you're just a beginner.

How long does it take to master the c chord? I don't want to be no Jimi Hendrix, but I'd like to be a damn good rhythm guitarist who can jam out to classic melodies like wonder wall or The Beatle's In my Life or Eight Days a week. Know what I mean?

Deleted Account and Buddhabro like this.
  2. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

Get yourself a capo and you can learn wonder wall in ten minutes. Very simple song, even for beginners. Download the songster app. It basically gives you the blueprint to just about any song you want to learn.

Buddhabro likes this.
  3. Yeah I gotta red Takamine g series. Guitar is a really frustrating instrument in those first few months, but once you break through then your off running -- that's when the real fun starts. Just gotta stick with it

4. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

Not yet but soon, planning to buy a guitar but I know I will suck at it:D