1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Any advice on how to stop sleep humping?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Buzz Aldrin, May 5, 2021.

1. Buzz Aldrin

Buzz Aldrin Fapstronaut

I’m going to describe the situation fully so possibly trigging.

So today after I woke up at 6 I fell back asleep on my side. Probably around 9 ish (that’s when I started to wake up) I had a dream where I was bouncing on an exercise ball & imaging I’m having sex as a woman. During the dream I was half asleep . I could feel my penis getting erect & something moving up & down (almost like masturbating minus using the hand). I was hitting the climax point in the dream and reality. But right before I orgasmed I woke up. I let my penis calm itself down because I figured if I even moved I would orgasm.

As much as I wanted to finish it off I didn’t. But I’ve noticed a common theme with my most recent wet dreams, I’m always on my side & I always hump (I’m pretty sure). I’m also usually half asleep &/or about to wake up so I can feel my penis, yet I can’t control my body or open my eyes.

Anyone have advice on how I can counter not doing & have more natural wet dreams?

2. Buzz Aldrin

Buzz Aldrin Fapstronaut

And yes, I know that being in the woman’s perspective/ the receiver of sex is HOCD like symptoms. I had a relapse about 10 days ago. I started having craving for giving, receiving anal and femboys. But the fog is starting to clear once more. I was on a craving for answers about anal via Quora & I started to see a theme with the answers. Calling your anus a “pussy”, wanting to be “dominated” or “breed”, and being EXTREMELY descriptive. That’s bullshit. My guys, the only thing I want is to dominate my goal. And trying to be feminine is only going to hold me back.

3. TimeToQuitNow

TimeToQuitNow Fapstronaut

Maybe try sleeping on your back?

4. Randy Andy

Randy Andy Fapstronaut

We stay sober at night by staying sober during the day.

NisamSnješko likes this.
  5. Buzz Aldrin

Buzz Aldrin Fapstronaut

I don’t know why but I just can’t fall asleep on my back.

TimeToQuitNow likes this.
  6. TimeToQuitNow

Yea I actually have that problem too even though I suggested it.

Buzz Aldrin likes this.
  7. young Dale Dan Tony

young Dale Dan Tony Fapstronaut

HAHA n1, I always sleep on my back and still have wet dreams...Im humping my blanket in my sleep and it seems you can ejaculate by your nice warm blanket.
    I dont like wet dreams either cuz I always feel weird afterwards. However I think we should worry too much about this right?

TimeToQuitNow likes this.
  8. TimeToQuitNow

Yea I always tell people on this site that wet dreams aren't a relapse since you can't control them. At least that is how I see them

9. growpotatoes

growpotatoes Fapstronaut

I too can't sleep on my back. Dunno what it's worth, but I've read that sleeping on your belly is something comforting, if you're insecure. That makes a lot of sense for me anyway. Same for fantasizing yourself as the woman/sub: it's obviously a way to cope with some insecurity.

10. TimeToQuitNow

Wouldn't we be more exposed on our stomachs? Like all our defensives are in the front not the back. If you wake up in the night and have to fight it would be a lot easier coming from laying on you back than your stomach or side.

11. TimeToQuitNow likes this.
  12. growpotatoes

growpotatoes Fapstronaut

13. I tend to favor sleeping on my side when I'm in a "comfy" mood when I go to bed. I just kinda want to wrap myself up in my blankets, hug my pillows and fall asleep. However, if I'm wasted like after a brutal workout, and I just fall on the bed on my back spread-eagle, I will go out like a light.

As for nightfall, that doesn't happen to me very often. But, yeah, when it does I'm usually on my side. And I don't like how it feels. I am so not into wet dreams. It doesn't feel good and then I have to get up in the middle of the night and clean up. Lose - lose. But morning wood, I do like that, it just feels good.