1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Assassin's Creed players?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Achiever80, Oct 26, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Achiever80

Achiever80 Fapstronaut

So personally one of my favorite video games is Assassin's Creed! I am currently playing Odyssey and trying to finish it up before Valhalla comes out. Any other Assassin's Creed players? Anybody excited for Valhalla? Just curious! :)

2. Absolutely, played a huge lot of Brotherhood back in the days, played the first one as well, I wanna get Black Flag so bad and I'm currently really obsessed with this gorgeous game that Odyssey is. Never been interested in vikings tho so... Will probably pass on Valhalla! Odyssey is probably the biggest game I've ever played though, it can be exhausting and even boring and repetitive at times. Bug hugest, hugest crush on baby Kassandra.

Achiever80 likes this.
  3. Queek The HeadTakker

Queek The HeadTakker Fapstronaut

I was really addicted to assassins creed when i was younger, specially ACII , AC Rome and Assassins Creed Rogue are trully masterpieces that marked my childhood but then i learned about that real Templars, true warriors , faithfull strong and pious , very far away of the "templars"of the game , the assassins were a bunch of smoke weed Al-Qaedas

Assassins crees Valhalla is pure pagan nonsense ,

Achiever80 likes this.
  4. Achiever80

Achiever80 Fapstronaut

Black Flag is amazing! Would definitely recommend! I got it for like 30 bucks which isn't too bad considering how much content there is in the game. Keep in mind it's more a pirate game, so you will spend most of the time in a ship!

5. The Black Flag / Rogue combination is currently on sale second-hand for 30 bucks in a shop near me, and so is Origins, for the same price. You're really making me consider picking it up, I enjoy the ship parts in Odyssey, but I want to progress in Odyssey more first! Especially since Cyberpunk is coming and it's probably all I'm going to play soon :)

6. Yep! Played them all, Oddysey and black flag are my favorite. Also pre-ordered Valhalla's collectors edition :)

Achiever80 likes this.
  7. Queek The HeadTakker

Valhalla doesnt make any sense(neither the other assassins because the templars arent bad their quite the opposite), they portaid the vikings as the good guys and saxons as the bads ....it was tottaly the opposite , the vikings invaded,plunder and killed the saxons..... but they eventually loss , Long Live Alfred the Great!

Achiever80 likes this.
  8. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

I played the earlier AC games, stopped after Black Flag, then decided to pick up Odyssey last year as a time killer game and enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. I played as Kassandra and greatly enjoyed grinding against mercs in the wonder woman outfit, plus the setting itself was very vibrant and unique. Compared to this, Valhalla doesnt interest me as much as I live in the location the game takes place, (well one of them) so it doesnt have the same exotic appeal that ancient Greece had. A game set in Japan with warring shoguns, with the sea of Japan and possibly even Manchuria and Korea on the map too, would be my ideal AC game, but the devs just dont seem to want to do it. Oh well, I guess Ghost of Tsushima will have to do.

9. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Yeah I got a good laugh out of the marketing for Valhalla, saying vikings were just looking for a new home. Erm, no, they were looters and pillagers who ravaged the English coastline until they were beaten back. I would much rather play this game in reverse and go around chopping off viking heads with a broadsword, but maybe thats just me.

Queek The HeadTakker likes this.
  10. [SPOILER ALERT!!!] [Don't know how to conceal spoilers...]

The best bit is where she gets chucked off the cliff. xD

11. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

When you are typing a post you can click on the plus sign icon on the taskbar that runs along the top. One of the options is the ability to add a spoiler tag. Hope this helps.

12. Queek The HeadTakker

Same