1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Good Movie or Documentary Recommendations

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by lights_on, Jul 5, 2018.

Tags:
  1. lights_on

lights_on New Fapstronaut

Hi everybody!

I'm currently on a 31 day streak of no PMO and I feel great. This is the longest I've ever gone and I'm hoping I can continue this indefinitely. In the least I'm aiming for the recommended reboot of 90 days.

Anyway, I'm looking for recommendations for movies (either fictional or documentary) that you think resonates well with the spirit of this community. It doesn't have to be outright about Nofap obviously (I'm not sure if that film has been made yet). But I'm just looking for anything that you felt like feeds you the feelings of clarity, wisdom, motivation, etc. that nofap does.

I know a lot of movies serve our more base desires, so movie recommendations you have that you feel like resonates with this community would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Best!

2. When love is not enough (highly recommend for addiction)
    Peaceful warrior (there is a small love scene, but its over quick) this one is more about mind focusing than addiction
    Faith like Potatoes (its Christian...fair warning)
    The Gambler
    Paris Can Wait (again, this one isnt about addiction, but about enjoying life)

lights_on likes this.
  3. KS1994

KS1994 Fapstronaut

The Last Samurai (About overcoming addiction and finding peace with yourself)
    Limitless (A common film mentioned by the community)

4. Ambrose Grant

Ambrose Grant Fapstronaut

5. lights_on

lights_on New Fapstronaut

Thanks for the recommendations everybody! I haven't seen any of these actually. Can't wait to watch.

6. No problem :)