1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Any guidance on Adult ADHD

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Carpediem77, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Did you watch the video? Have you ever been checked for the presence of mercury?

I'm not questioning at all the "realness" of your condition. When I don't class the condition as a "disease" it is not to say that it is only a mental state and not real. It is very real. It's just that, it's not caused by a virus, a bacterium, a plasmodium (like malaria), or anything like that, nor is it directly caused by genetic factors. Vaccines may contribute to its onset. Environmental factors are the biggest contributors, and it all has to do with the increasing toxicity of the polluted environment in which we now exist.

Multiple doctors diagnosed one child with "benign rolandic epilepsy," telling his parents there was "no cause, no cure" for it. They prescribed some powerful drugs to keep the brain in control and prevent the harmful effects of the seizures. But the boy's father was not satisfied. He felt something was amiss in the "no cause, no cure" pronouncement. He actively sought for something better, believing that there must be both a reason for the condition and, once found, a possible cure. By God's help, he found a doctor who understood the truth about toxins. The boy was tested and found to have very high levels of these toxins in his body. A treatment program of chelation therapy was started, and about a year and a half later the boy went back to some of those same doctors who had said there was no cure for his condition--who were forced to admit, after brain scans and tests, that he no longer had the epilepsy. You may read the full story of this, with much more detail, at the following link:

https://www.fountainvalleyremedies.com/education/articles/personal-stories/no-cause-no-cure

Doctors may have told you that ADHD can never be cured. Wouldn't you rather have hope that they are wrong? Do you suppose doctors actually know everything? that they make no mistakes? I have personally witnessed the severity of a child's ADHD symptoms decreasing while in the process of detoxifying the body. I believe that the same is possible for you, and for anyone else here with ADHD.

Roady likes this.
  2. ShowProof

ShowProof Fapstronaut

use mental concentration consistently instead of meds, see my previous posts, it will entirely overwrite it and eventually far surpass the 'stability' and serenity of normal people even! as long as you practice mental concentration daily. Your academic life, if you're still in school, will rise greatly.

3. I’ve tried that for 25 years pal. You either don’t have adhd/add or have a very mild form of it

4. ShowProof

ShowProof Fapstronaut

no I meant actual training and practice. See the links in my previous posts. That guy from the youtube channel is diagnosed too and completely healed himself and now coaches people to be successful and focused, including athletes.