1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Any help for blue balls?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Plattiii, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Plattiii

Plattiii Fapstronaut

Hey guys, I need help with getting through the pain of blue balls, I haven't gotten it recently in the past few days but just for the future if it becomes a problem. I don't need a magic trick to rid the pain, just a few things to do to ease the pain a little to get me through it, thank you all in advanced.

2. IGY

IGY Guest

Personally, I just put up with it until it goes. But I have heard it helps to dangle them in a cup/bowl of cold water.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. JoePineapples

JoePineapples Fapstronaut

Cold showers are good. I tend to get them 4-5 days after O. They're fairly mild for me, well in comparison to the pain in the balls I get when I have a kidney stone. Blue balls are a walk in the park compared to that. Everything's relative I suppose!

Plattiii likes this.
  4. IGY

IGY Guest

Geez @Jock! Virtually no pain compares to kidney stones! o_O

If blue balls was like that we would have to have supplies of morphine! :eek:

So yeah, @Plattiii, have a cold shower and a walk in the park, haha! :p

Plattiii and JoePineapples like this.
  5. Easy there IGY..

During my first reboot I got some serious blue balls. Of course my actions were mostly to blame but don't underestimate how bad it can be.

There's an entry about blue balls on WebMD. It says that not every man gets it.

I find it's bearable as long as you don't indulge in temptation (in my case I got chatting in an adult chat room).

6. sirfapstinence

sirfapstinence Fapstronaut

In my experience, if you watch or fantasize about P or anything that triggers you, you're likely to get blue balls so it would help to prevent from getting in that situation but if you find yourself in it, I know it can be painful so I'd agree with Jock, cold showers do tend to help.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2015
  7. MichaelMAS

MichaelMAS Fapstronaut

I know the Problem and nothing helps better than the "ice bucket challenge" for your balls. Cold water helps. Cold towel etc
    Why? Blue balls are the consequence of enlarging blood vessels through muscle contraction (for erection) in the genital area. This ongoing muscle contraction leads to cramps/seizures --> Blue Balls

8. You can shower the area in cold water when bathing.
    I get that too from time to time without even edging or anything.