1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Any LOST fans on NoFap?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Feb 28, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Are there any Lost fans here on NoFap? Any Losties that want to discuss their Lost fascination instead of fapping?

AngelofDarkness and Jefe Rojo like this.
  2. What did one snowman say to the other snowman?

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Recent no-P streaks (days): 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42

4. One Strong Girl

One Strong Girl Fapstronaut

Omg I’ve watched it back when I was in middle school! Such a good show but they ruined it towards the end (I stopped watching it at some point).

I enjoyed the past/present transition of the show and how it made things more interesting and put things into perspective. I also like books with the same “transition” thing, where a chapter talks about the present and the next talks about the past.

5. I agree, it got weird at the end. It’s sort of like the writers didn’t know how to end it. I did watch the end though because I had invested so much time into watching it. I really liked most of it though. I want to watch it again sometime. I wanted to name our son Ben after Benjamin Linus but my wife refused because of his character!

6. The end was the best part! Seriously. It got weird but I think it totally worked. I've watched the series through twice now, and I think it's one of the best shows ever made.

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  7. Time to fire up Hulu and binge. I have watched through twice but worth another go. Such good memories watching when it was broadcast the first time. Having to wait a week was painful. Lots of water cooler theories. Like when actors show up in other shows. Recently watching Person of Interest (Ben), Hawaii 5-0 (Jin) and LOTR (Charlie)