1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Any tips for asking a girl out?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Plurmp Grertson, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Plurmp Grertson

Plurmp Grertson Fapstronaut

I’ve been wanting to ask this girl out for a little while now. She’s in a couple of my classes, and I’m in a study group with her. I’ve gone through similar stuff before and I wasted my time waiting and never making a move. I don’t want that to happen again, but I’m frankly a bit scared. Do any of you guys have any tips for asking her out?

2. Demodectic

Demodectic Fapstronaut

Better then tips get a good book. Dating is a complicated science and your 'natural instincts" to be a nice guy and a gentleman will yield poor results. So read a good book such as 3% man by Corey Wayne (He has alot of free youtube videos also)

3. NothingMoreNothingLess

NothingMoreNothingLess Fapstronaut

Just do it man! Please, if you want to be happy just go for it! You have the hands, the legs, the mouth to accomplish it. What you need to do is muster up, and just face her. She's a human just like us. Just cause she's a female doesn't mean she's out of your league. Start things casual, talk with her about where she's from or what she is majoring. If she's new to the place tell her you can show her around the whole city and get her number. Or if you're new, ask her about all the stuff and ask her for her number. BE YOURSELF. Don't act like an overly nice guy and put her on a pedestal. She's just a human. Treat her like one of your guy friends. Girls like it when a guy is real and himself. You CAN do it man! Make your intentions clear from the get go and don't beat around the bush. I believe in you!

LoloLaRoux and Get_It like this.
  4. Sounds like alot of my early dating life

Nothing wrong with being a little nervous its very normal everyone feels it NO ONE WANTS TO BE TURNED DOWN. Think of it this way if you ask her out now you can start a relationship or if it doesnt work out you can move on JUST ASK if she is interested she will say YES

5. primaljade

primaljade Fapstronaut

The quicker you do it, the more chance of success, and faster you can move on if rejected.