1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Tips to Survive Covid-19 While Alone?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Slippers, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Slippers

Slippers New Fapstronaut

Hi everyone, this is my first post on the forums. I’ve been struggling with pmo for more than half my life (currently 26yo). Tried many times to stop and I’m just now discovering/trying NoFap.

Anyway as the title suggests, does anyone have any tips for home isolation? I currently work from home and I’m fine on days my wife doesn’t work, it’s like the cravings don’t come up at all. But she works about 3 days a week and on those days the cravings come crashing in the moment she’s out the door. I was wondering what others do (especially while working) to curb these tendencies to pmo? Thanks in advance

2. AlphaSX

AlphaSX Fapstronaut

What I would do is work outside. I'm not sure what environment you live in, but if you could grab a chair, maybe a small table and work outside that would help you a lot. You would need to still be close to your house, so your wifi reaches(mobile hotspot too). If that's not an option, maybe you can call someone whenever you get urges to remind you of the horrible things that come with masturbation. Best way of kicking this habit is to be scared of it. PMO ruins your body mentally and physically, try to keep a post it note that reminds you of this!

3. record a rap song about your feelings :)

4. I find that participating in this forum whether it's writing posts or responding to posts has helped me a great deal with loneliness. I try to stay busy by focusing on getting IT certifications.