1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Any vegans in the house?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by 2018, Jan 5, 2018.

1. 2018

2018 Fapstronaut

Dear fellow Astronauts,

I salute you all for making the effort. My story is nothing but a complete success. I come from a place of pure determination. I harbor no doubts whatsoever.

Feels great!

Now I'm looking to expand my circle of vegan friends for healthy, uplifting comeradery and loyal loving empathy at times of distress.

Please don't contact me if you think friendship is an item to try out and dispose of if it doesn't fit your selfish standards.

To cultivate and maintain true relations, irregardles of nature, there is one primary necessity.

Trust.

Therefore, neither one of us should commit to a friendly relation before we trust eachother. A process that may take some time, all depending on factors such as personal chemistry, common values, shared lifestyles, willingness to be open and candid about inner life and so on.

Presentation of me:

I'm a 50 yo female, retired and disabled physically and neurologically due to a sceletal birth defect and a life of emotional abuse.

Despite suffering like hell, I'm a born survivor and hold no grudges. Optimism is my middle name as nothing breaks me. I am the water that finds its way around every obstacle. My spiritual faith is made from titanium and I love with passion any person who deserves my attention.

I'm a sucker for empaths, as they are truly a balm for my sore nerves. Having had far too little love as a child and adolescent, and having had full responsibility for my own family after that, it's first now that I'm able to turn the tablets around and focus on my own needs.

I need love to heal. Not sex, not good intentions... LOVE!

So if you are an empathetic vegan, male or female, age 35+ and interested in a serious friendship, feel free to write me with a presentation or location, occupation and interests. I live on a small island outside Africas northwest coast. 44.jpg

If I feel we could be a match, I prefer WhatsApp.

Sincerly,

2. t-jam

t-jam Fapstronaut

Wow. I mean ya I am but wasn't rdy for a post that intense. Not a yes or no type deal.

Arohamystic and GypsyPrince like this.
  3. t-jam

t-jam Fapstronaut

I am interested but I am only 31.5

4. I'm not a vegan but I drank a vegan protein shake today

5. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

I don’t trust anyone on the internet. :p

6. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

I’m not a vegan but I once ate a blade of grass

7. Quality

Quality Fapstronaut

I’m basically a vegan. One time i saw a tree.

8. tiredofbeingtired

tiredofbeingtired Fapstronaut

I doubt OP appreciates all the lame jokes. If you don't have anything relevant/helpful to say move on.

Uncultivated likes this.
  9. Quality

Quality Fapstronaut

Not gonna lie, I doubt anyone will honestly view this post and even think about accepting it. Anyone 50+ doubtfully will not be considering this. Even less so that she is located in Africa (much less people) and even LESS that they’re a vegan. And even if SOMEHOW they fall into this criteria, this isn’t the best place to find true love.

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. Vulkan

Vulkan Fapstronaut

Longterm male vegan here and searching for deep love too, hope I will find a vegan women.
    But I am 33, have high libido and need to fuck like rabbits.:D An older women located in africa would be no good match.
    So I wish you all the best and good luck.

11. Uncultivated

Uncultivated Fapstronaut

Cool post. Im vegan. Not old enough, also im the opposite of an empath. One love :)

12. tiredofbeingtired

tiredofbeingtired Fapstronaut

All the more reason why it would be frustrating to just have people replying with dumb jokes.

13. You shouldn't

14. I don't either no one should.#facts

15. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

K

Deleted Account likes this.