1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody actually want a wet dream?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, Nov 13, 2019.

1. I'm a little jealous I must admit. I want one bad, I haven't had one for gosh knows how long but I'm pretty sure it's been over a year or around a year ago. It was your typical sex dream and I woke up to ejaculation, which was a little bizarre and a weird feeling but it wasn't so bad.

I guess my question is how long does it typically take your body to go into a full blown wet dream?
    Days, Weeks, Months? I'm about 4 days into when I last came doing hard mode so I'm hoping it's not months..lol

Did you have any precursors to the actual dream itself like you knew that night you were gonna cum in your sleep?

Wish me luck! :D

swordsman163 and Flyhigh like this.
  2. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

In about a month, I already had 2 in 50 days no pmo.

Hold it in likes this.
  3. Nice! That seems like a pretty good ratio 2 in 50 days seems about right. I can only hope to be so lucky, I dunno why I'm so anxious about this, just want one bad

4. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

Usually when I do Nofap I can expect a wet dream coming in a month. I didn't feel anything on the last two I just found myself wet when I woke up. Most times I would want to have one for release and pleasure because it's really tough doing Nofap.

Hold it in likes this.
  5. Yeah I hear ya. I want to feel what it's like. Or remember what it's like, I think I masturbate way too much for one to ever develop, but I'm determined now :)

6. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

It felt great especially when it happens and you're half asleep and you feel yourself cumming but it's draining some.

Hold it in likes this.
  7. Awesome. I'd imagine waiting weeks and finally unconsciously letting it fly in your sleep feels out of this world. Can't wait! :D

The good thing is even if your are drained of energy at least you can go back to sleep to recover, :)

8. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

Yea I'm sure you will enjoy it, I find myself sexy waking up wet but sadly I was asleep when it happened the last two times.

Hold it in likes this.
  9. Wet dream, wet dream, wet dream, wet dream! Come on Wet Dream!

You're the next contestant in the price is right!!! lol

10. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

Lol I used to have a lot whenever I do Nofap.

Hold it in likes this.
  11. Hopefully it's the only way I cum from now on. Masturbating has lost it's fun, plus I need some discipline in this area.

12. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

Me too.

Hold it in likes this.
  13. FY_33

FY_33 Fapstronaut

my first wet dream is in a month of nofap, also i experiencing a semen leakage, if sperm come out, usually your body will feel like want to orgasm, if no response it might be semen(precum). If you fantasize or look at beautiful girl alot, the more chance wet dream will occur

Hold it in likes this.
  14. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I hate them, because of the mess.

Hold it in likes this.
  15. I would expect after weeks or 30 days or more of not ejaculating it's gonna be a freaking mess. Doesn't matter, I'll just throw whatever the wet dream gets on into the washer

Having to deal with cleaning up is not a problem, on day 5 and I'm having urges bad. The time between, waiting for a Wet Dream is what I hate

swordsman163 likes this.