1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody have any tips to make days go by easier and faster?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Bluffy, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Bluffy

Bluffy Fapstronaut

I am currently in highschool and while on nofap (as well as fapping), everyday seems boring and sooo long. How do I change this?

2. JCMD_hi

JCMD_hi Fapstronaut

Focus on studies and things you enjoy, e.g reading. It makes the days fly by also, don't think about nofap all day long as it can make the days seem slower.

Bluffy likes this.
  3. Andrew0268

Andrew0268 Fapstronaut

get a full time job..... the weeks will feel like days.

Seriously, don't wish away time. Do things that you like with your time, and find people that support you in that endeavor. If you like a sport that nobody else likes, then play it and find new people who are also into it. If you're into chess... then find a partner or group..... If you're into Japanese anime... go jump off a bridge because that stuff is awful!!!! Just kidding, dont jump off a bridge.

Find things that interest you and don't let the peer pressure from your classmates deter you.

theDoctorSmith and Bluffy like this.
  4. Bluffy

Bluffy Fapstronaut

Okay thank you

5. Bluffy

Bluffy Fapstronaut

Thank you.

6. PastyWallflower

PastyWallflower Fapstronaut

I'm in high school too. Classes are all so boring and it is easy to have random thoughts. Its so easy to get on the internet in class....like I am now. Although most the P sites are blocked on the school wifi, its not hard to find stuff. I don't really think about the P as much as I do the M. I guess part of beating this is having more self control....not to give into to everything.

7. Take less notice of time, clocks. Reduce their presence to one or two. Concentrate on the "now". wake naturally and don't get obsessed with time, schedules and the civilised worlds definition of "busy" create your own definition.

PastyWallflower likes this.
  8. himmelstoss

himmelstoss Fapstronaut

be careful what you wish for

Bluffy likes this.
  9. nfprogress

nfprogress Fapstronaut

They say we live our lives on a logarithmic scale, sort of compressed toward the end. It is very true. That is one thing I wish I knew when I was in high school.

10. DoubleAron

DoubleAron Fapstronaut

Don't take for granted how much free time you have in high school and college. This is also the time when it will be easiest to learn new skills that you will use the rest of your life. Make a commitment to learning an instrument, practicing a sport and/or learning a language. Also read books and gain useful knowledge. Mix non- fiction books with facts with fiction stories about the human experience.

Force yourself to limit your screen time and only use the Internet with purpose.

nfprogress likes this.
  11. Lunar Devil

Lunar Devil Fapstronaut

Go to the Gym and be a God! :):mad: