1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

ANYBODY HERE EXPERIENCE HAIRLOSS AFTER FAPPING FOR MORE THAN A YEAR???

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Jay., Jul 27, 2017.

1. glen_jai

glen_jai Fapstronaut

@xeon1993 That sounds very positive.
    Was this just as a result of your current streak?

2. xeon1993

xeon1993 Fapstronaut

Yes. This is my first and only streak. Before this NoFap thing my hair came out like a lot. I had terrible dandruff. Dandruff don't go away so easily, but hair became significantly much healthier and dryness of hair is gone. Might be placebo, or maybe because I no longer that lazy F who doesn't move more than 20 steps a day to toilet.

3. Jay.

Jay. Fapstronaut

Yes, I'm going monk mode

4. SanSolo

SanSolo Fapstronaut

I have been masturbating since I was at least 12. I didn't notice any serious hair loss until my late 30's. My older brother still has a full head of hair. While I haven't actually asked him about it, there is no reason to believe that he has masturbated any less than most men. An he did spend a significant part of his adult life without a SO.
    With 2 things that are as commonplace as masturbating and hair loss, I think that if there were some correlation it would by now be as obvious as smoking and lung cancer.

5. Jay.

Jay. Fapstronaut

Well, we never can tell. Aside me there are lots of other guys online me saying masturbation is related to hairloss. As from tomorrow, I'm gonna start using black Jamaican caster oil for my hair from what I have read online and even videos I have seen on YouTube, it's help a lot of people with hairloss.

Now, my life has gotten to a point where I don't really worry about my hair as much as I used to in the past. Even though it has only gotten worst. Now I just hope for d best and do all I can to help regrow it, but I'm not worried about it just a little concern. After all I put myself in this mess