1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone been caught fapping?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

There was a time that in order to conceal my erection I would hide it between my legs so nobody would notice anything.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. mmny541

mmny541 Fapstronaut

My parents have caught me looking at materials but never in the actual act.

But it probably doesn't matter much. There were stains in certain areas of the house that gave me away and I was the only person in the house to lock doors.

Anytime we had cleaning chores, I would grab some spray and scrub mercilessly to get it off of the surfaces.

:(

Funny in retrospect, but I regret someone not stopping me sooner and explaining why it was bad.

3. AlienOverlord

AlienOverlord Fapstronaut

A couple of times. The first time was out of carelessness. I was probably around 14. Wasn't as well hidden as I had intended as I was too focused on the act. The second time I was asleep. I remember hearing "Hey! Hey!" and woke up enough to realize what I was doing. I rolled over and pretended to still be asleep. Never opened my eyes. That they hopefully believed that I wasn't even aware is the only thing keeping me from being embarrassed over it.

4. True-Self

True-Self Fapstronaut

I've had two close calls (as in I wasn't actually seen doing anything) that I know of. The second was by far the more embarrassing of the two.

First One: This happened at some point during my high school years. Thought I was going to be home alone for an extended period. Watching P in my room. All the sudden my Dad was home saying, "hello" outside my door. Turned off the video as quickly as I could. He never said anything to me about it.

Second: Getting "caught" by my wife- I was not in the middle of the act. I thought my wife was still sleeping. I had gone to the bathroom and had left my computer on with my favorite content queued up. My wife saw the light from the monitor and went into our computer room to investigate..

5. Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf Fapstronaut

When I was 17, I did it once in a supply room in my school. I knew where the department head would hang a key, so I took it and went in there to do it. I almost got caught when a teacher walked into the supply room to get something. Fortunately, I was around the corner (the room was sort of U-shaped) and she never came around that corner. Good thing, since she would have gotten quite a view and I would have been struggling mightily for an explanation.

The extent to which this masturbation addiction will take one is pretty astonishing.

6. Evergreen7

Evergreen7 Fapstronaut

I am amazed, humbled, blessed, honored and pretty damned lucky to have never been caught. My addiction to masturbation started when I was super young and as I grew up from late teens, to my twenties I did the incredibly reckless and stupid thing of masturbating at work...unclothed. Yup. I have done that inside, outside, at night, during the day. I have come close to being caught but have been blessed not to have been. Well, you reach a point where a part of your mind says, this is EFFING STUPID and you need to stop. So, my alone at work or outside addiction stopped. That was years ago. So glad for that. When I think back to how stupid I was, really, I was acting out and looking for love and adventure, an adrenaline rush perhaps...and probably a part of me was trying to get caught.

I DID HAVE A SCARE one night, years ago. I was streaking and masturbating on a dark road, totally naked. No clue why I liked that but I admit it. I saw lights coming so I got back into the car and drove away. I was totally naked in my car. I tried to put my clothes on but had to keep driving. I looked and right on my tail was a state trooper. He followed me for a good ten miles. I tried mostly in vain to put my clothes on. If he hit the lights I would have been caught. I promised God I would stop after that. That I would seek counseling. Luckily the state trooper eventually turned a different direction. But my addiction to PMO continued.

I had to realize that I had been abused as a child and that this had some ugly difficulties that showed up later on. It feels so perverted to write this stuff but, I am hoping that admitting it makes me fear my addiction to PMO less.