1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone been to Canada? How do you like it?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Aug 9, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Someone started a thread on Canada but unfortunately only the word Canada was written in the title and the thread disappeared.

So I’ll start another one.

Who’s been to Canada and how did you like it?

I’ve been to Vancouver and Victoria, British Columbia several times and love it up there. I’m going to Victoria next month as part of a cruise on the Ruby Princess. I’ll be going to Buckhart Gardens for the shore excursion. It’ll be my first time to the gardens and I’m excited about it.

Write out your thoughts about Canada, love it or hate it?????

MLMVSS likes this.
  2. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

The other Canada thread was an ad spammer, which was then deleted.

I’ve been on the other side. Spent a couple weeks around Quebec/Nova scotia/New Brunswick. Quebec City was probably the highlight of that trip; the downtown’s simply amazing. Montreal was great, but being a big global city, it doesn’t have the same unique culture, although it had its perks.

I wanted to go to Ottawa and Quebec City (both around the same distance from Montreal), but not enough time, so I just picked Quebec City. I’m glad I did honestly.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. lucentio

lucentio Fapstronaut

I've been to Ontario several times. Used to date a girl who lived there before I met my wife. Have some friends who live there and my wife's family is from there. My experience with Canada and Canadians has been great, eh?

4. KS1994

KS1994 Fapstronaut

Been to Vancouver which is still my favourite city in terms of environment, architecture and culture. I hope to see more of British Columbia. Seen Toronto, still think the version in Murdoch Mysteries is better. Lived for a few weeks in rural, southern Ontario which was great. Quebec was interesting but Montreal was a letdown.

Tim Horton's coffee is the best.

5. Im a canadian, go to places like calgary, vancouver etc. Toronto has gone to to shit in my opinon cause thier is so much crime thier and so many migrants