1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone else used to be scared of peeing during intercourse?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by ultrafabber, Jul 26, 2019.

1. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

Ok so i understand this is quite the strange topic but nevertheless i have to ask. I hope this is the correct forum section because frankly i don't really know where should i submit this.

So when i was a kid i figured the penis and the vagina must exist so they interact in some way and since i was 7 or so and had no clue about ejaculation i simply concluded that sex happens when a man pees in a woman. At that time it seemed quite logical but also extremely gross.

I think that over time i developed a fear of sex and of ejaculation because i thought i was going to end up doing that, even though i know it's physiologically impossible.

I'm thinking that i subconsciously chose masturbation over intercourse because i didn't have to worry about peeing in a woman when i was flying solo.

I think my body adapted to this erroneous belief in that whenever i'm erect my whole pelvic floor tenses up, like it does when you want to abruptly stop a pee stream or when you ejaculate. I think deep down i'm terrified of peeing in a woman so those muscles tense up to ease my anxiety (at the cost of making sex pleasureless, at the cost of premature ejaculation etc).

Anyone else held this belief when young?

Millenial likes this.