Anyone else with dark circles under eyes ?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Prashant1982, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Prashant1982

Prashant1982 Fapstronaut

Anybody else having dark circles under eyes or is it just me ? I doubt it's due to excessive masturbation. Share any remedy or experiences for this .

2. ItsNotWorthIt

ItsNotWorthIt Fapstronaut

from me its because i lack vitamine D cause i work at night i dont go under the sun at all

3. Yep! I have them since years. They look too bad man. Not sure if its cause of M. It maybe cause of all the stress that M gives us. Sleepless nights, failures, etc etc!

4. Thechosenone

Thechosenone Fapstronaut

I use no°7 eye roll on for men. It's alleviated it a bit but the dents are still there..:/ its because I started nofap I got it. But I wouldve got them anyway I guess

5. Prashant1982

Prashant1982 Fapstronaut

so i guess it takes time to get rid of these dark circles. i will see what happens with time. thanks for reply.
    DRINK water,
    EAT veg,
    SLEEP sufficient and early,
    DONT masturbate.

6. no2fap2k15

no2fap2k15 Fapstronaut

Got them as well. Bad sleep habits from age 14 onwards (32 now)

Taking vit D supplement and getting more sleep (aiming for at least 6 hours, starting before 11pm each night)

Still have them, but they're not as noticeable now.

7. sanpellegrino

sanpellegrino Fapstronaut

I've got them too, not sure which of my vices causes it but I have been getting a lot of sleep recently and they still haven't gone away.
    Perhaps it's from sitting staring at a screen for too long.

8. Thechosenone

Thechosenone Fapstronaut

Actually I think it's to do with screen use. Too much causes these, not enough blinking does too, if you can close your eyes for an extra 30 mins everyday you will have made up a days worth of blinking and it should help.

Getting sun in the morning is good too - go for a walk. Limit screen use to 3 hours a day maybe less if you can!

9. Elegyforalonewolf

Elegyforalonewolf New Fapstronaut

Yeah, theygo away after some time of nofap. I beleive it is because of the poor sleep quality we get when compulsively fapping

10. Thechosenone

Thechosenone Fapstronaut

Mine are clearing, having a good diet helps. Have nuts and enough protein and rest, meditation really helps too