I believe in waiting untill marriage for sex. It is not a religious thing at all. For me, I just haven’t been able to understand the idea of having sex with someone that you’re not going to marry. I am 22 now and there were 8 girls who asked me out in my life, but I didn’t really like any of them, so I never went on a date with any of them because I don't see a point of dating a girl if I already know that I'm not going to marry her. And here is some of the reasons why I believe this. When you have had sex with multiple women throughout your life, comparison comes in. Even if you try not to compare between them, you will necessarily and unconsciously do it. Whether or not my wife is the best woman out of all the women I've dated, the fact that I even compare her to some other girls doesn't seem right to me, whether it be conscious or unconscious. That's why I just never allow myself to have sex with a girl that I'm not going to marry so that by the time I actually marry, there is going to be no comparison whatsoever, which will allow me to be the happiest I can be with my marriage. By marrying someone you're letting the world know that you're going to love her for the rest of your life, not anyone else. Also, sex is a sacred activity that can create a baby, a life. I don't want to do it with some random girl that I just met at a party just to feel good temporarily. However, I think it is because of this that I was so addicted to porn and masturbation because I knew I wasn't going to have sex till marriage, so I needed some way out. I am so grateful, though, that I discovered nofap because if I was a girl, I wouldn't want to marry a guy who jerks off to some other naked girls every day. I haven't told any of my friends this because I don't think they would be able to understand it and still be friends with me. I haven't seen anyone else who also believes in this because 90% of the people I know are not virgin and the other 10% of the people who are virgin are dying to have sex. Please let me know if you also think like me or similar to me.