1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone in this forum into cold approach ?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by frankied, Jul 25, 2015.

1. frankied

frankied Fapstronaut

Hey guys, i was just wondering if anyone in this group is into cold approach pick up.

People say a lot of bad things about pickup - artists, but it is not as bad as you think it is, it is just about being yourself and putting yourself out there meeting different girls.

For me, before i started approaching girls on the street, i couldn't even talk to girls normally, i was so terrified about everything a girl has. I have talked to about 5 girls every day for 2 months, on the streets, in cafe's, bars and nightclubs. I can definitly say it helped me being more comfortable around women, and i have also met awesome girls.

And no, you don't have to use tactics or anything like that, just face your fears and talk to girls you are interested in, who knows what's going to happen.

You can wait your whole life to find that special girl, or you can be proactive and meet girls everywhere you like, and i know it's not easy, there will be pain in the beginning, for me it is still a hard thing to do but it teaches you alot of things about yourself.

General message: Don't sit around and wait but go out there and find that special girl if you want !

2. herby4321

herby4321 Fapstronaut

I worked for a pua company. It's cool, don't let it be your main hobbies though. Have a wholistic approach to game, not just cold approaches

frankied likes this.
  3. nondescript

nondescript Fapstronaut

If you frame it in a certain way, of course it sounds dreadful. "Manipulative, creepy, for losers" etc. What the anti-PUA brigade don't see is that is a means of self-improvement. You lift weights to grow your muscles, cold approaching is an exercise to improve your confidence, social skills, etc. Not to mention the work you are encouraged to put into life experience, style, exercise, knowledge etc. to improve your results. Even feminists disgusted at the very word PUA would still appreciate the results of better quality men!

I've started cold approaches and it has been fun and not too painful so far.

frankied likes this.
  4. RationalBrody

RationalBrody Fapstronaut

My fellow pimp, I salute you.
    Been in the Game for more than a year. Still stuck at approaching. Battling some Inner demons related to Self-love, Self-worth..

5. It's fine at bars. Because it's almost expected, there's less anxiety.

I'm 28, and If there's a day where I can pick up a girl at Starbucks before I'm 30 I'll buy myself a Rolex to celebrate.

Cold in a random place is tough. Really tough. It can be done though and it's done everyday.

My biggest advice? If you're nervous, they'll be nervous. Easier said than done but be cool