1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone tried Microdosing during recovery?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by j__todd, Aug 12, 2017.

1. j__todd

j__todd Fapstronaut

So I recently began microdosing magic mushrooms along with doing Nofap as a means of self exploration and working on my own anxiety and depressive episodes. I'm wondering if anyone else has tried this and what your thoughts on the positives/negatives could be with this? I know that dopamine levels could be affected but I also know that often times microdosing can help with anxiety, depression, etc. Any info would be great. Thanks!

2. Endlessknight

Endlessknight Fapstronaut

Haven't tried microdosing but have experience with psilocybin mushrooms. Planning on my first big trip in years at the end of my 90 days.

Mushrooms are definitely good for introspection but for me they are a once in awhile type of thing. Haven't tripped in over 2 years and could never seen doing it more that 2 or 3 times a year.

3. j__todd

j__todd Fapstronaut

Yeah I agree, very introspective. Evidently microdosing can have benefits but you have to be careful with measuring and finding the right tiny dosage to take.