1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone tried naturism?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Katiee.9, Sep 5, 2021.

1. It would be nice to be able to sun tan in my backyard naked without worrying that neighbours will see me. I still do it though, fuck it.

ProminentPosterior likes this.
  2. she-dernatinus

she-dernatinus Fapstronaut

did you feel another form of freedom ? If so, can you describe it ?

3. determined99

determined99 Fapstronaut

Are talking about naturism?

If so I am not a naturist.

4. ProminentPosterior

ProminentPosterior Fapstronaut

Same. I have to do this wild setup of having the lawn chair on the side of the house, curtains over the fence, and an umbrella up front to block the view of my lightning rod. Such a hassle, but so worth

Tony999 likes this.
  5. she-dernatinus

I meant when you started seeing nudity with more lucidity.

6. we are not animals , we are humans , mankind , thats why we cover ourselves ,
    animals walk around naked , they jump on the female to have sex whether she is in the mood or not , she doesnt go to the animal police , to report the matter, they dont use condoms ,

why cant just people accept that we are human beings and the superior species created by God,
    every now and then "people" come up with fancy words to turn us into animals

7. she-dernatinus

That is the dumbest statement I read. If so, then maybe we should have been born with clothes on.

And within the animal kingdom, females can be just as ferocious as their males. Go research about the spotted hyenas.

8. yeah but look at females in the homo sapiens , are they like spotted hyenas ?
    no ? then they should wear clothes right?
    so that the wolves in homo sapiens dont attack them

9. maybe we should have been born talking already , there are certain things that we get after we are born , like learning a language , like learning to dress , to act , and if our parents were naked animals like spotted hyenas than maybe would go on them , but we are humans , we are different ,

10. she-dernatinus

There are native people who still live naked in the Amazon rainforest. Nobody is attacking anyone because of it. It's something normal for them as a community.

That again, proves you have no idea what you are indulging in with your response.

11. most part of your argument focuses on proving that I dont know anything about the topic , say something legit ,
    the communities you are talking about are the most backward and rare people in the world , not even 1 percent of the whole world , and how do you know nobody is attacking anyone there , have you ever lived with them naked ? you are just watching documentaries and talking here like you know everything

12. Hahaha I feel that. Been there. At one point I said fuck it and went in the middle of my yard hoping that the 2 neighbours on the sides wouldn’t look out the window. 1 neighbour was a girl my age that I went to school with too. Was definitely risky. But man.. so worth it when that sunshine hits your nutsack :emoji_joy:

13. she-dernatinus

Nothing of what you say disproves my point or proves yours. You said that homo sapien females need to cover up or the male wolves will assault them, I gave you an example that it's not automatically true. It mostly depends on the culture you live in, and the way it treats women or sexuality in general.

And if by chance, anyone was attacked because of nakedness they would have covered themselves a long time ago. But they didn't, and that alone is a counterargument.

Also I don't pretend I know everything, but I am sure I know more than what you do.

14. okey , you are giving me example of a few thousand people , I am giving you example of the whole world , almost every where nakedness is associated with lust and sex , and those few thousand or few hundred people who dont have any problem with nakedness and lets say dont attack each other sexually does not mean that the rest of the world should start doing it in the name of "naturism" , the rest of the world wears clothes for a reason , and the amazon people also cover themselves with their own type of clothes its another matter that they dont have plenty resources and clothes to cover their whole bodies , if they had , I am sure they would . and okey so you know more about nakedness , do you want a gold medal or something ? grow up .

Usernameallowed likes this.
  15. she-dernatinus

Now we're talking. It's always better to spill the beans than pretend being dumb.

I don't care about any form of naturism. I also never advocate for it. I think it's an assumption you made about me without proper basics.

No, I don't want anything for it. I am not expecting any rewards for collecting new information. Those who think so need grow up.

16. thats how we exist , because men get horny to see naked women is the reason we all still roam the earth , lust and sex is survival of man kind

17. yes you do , to call other people dumb to lift your ego is your reward ,

18. ProminentPosterior

;);)
    Bold af. My house is next to a walking trail so I couldn’t pull for that. The honey glazed hams too good to pass up though

19. ProminentPosterior

20. yes I did and you ? where are you from?