1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone watching NBA Playoffs?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, May 3, 2017.

1. Any basketball fans in here? I have to admit that I love March Madness and college ball most, but the NBA playoffs are usually great to watch. The Warriors are the most fun team to watch in the past 15 years in my opinion. Steph Curry single handedly got me to pay attention to pro ball again honestly... That being said, the league has gotten a lot younger because of the many early college exits the past 5 years. The game has gotten faster and more exciting compared to the previous 10 which was basically the older guys walking up and down the floor shooting jump shots.. Haha.

icandoallthings likes this.
  2. I don't really watch college ball because it's only a thing in the US. Did watch a couple of games when I was trying to understand the deeper mechanics of the game.
    US basketball is very different from the International style of play. I watch FIBA more.
    Been a Celtic since my boy KG moved there back in '07-'08.

Knighthawk likes this.
  3. I was just about to mention Isaiah Thomas! He's been absolutely ridiculous. 53 tonight. It's incredible and unbelievable!

4. Ah I understand. I enjoy watching the Olympic basketball, and it is definitely a different style in international play. Interesting to see those guys coming over to the US and doing very well like Dirk Nowitzki, Tony Parker, Ginobili etc. and now that really young guy from Greece, Antekoumpo who is amazing. He led the Milwaukee Bucks to the playoffs for the first time in forever.
    I can't help but love college basketball a lot because I'm from Kentucky. Ever heard of the UK Wildcats? (University of Kentucky)

5. :emoji_joy: No one will ever get his name right.

Wildcats, yeah...I think Karl Anthony Towns is a Wildcat?!? A lot of good UKent products in the NBA

Knighthawk likes this.
  6. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Adam Morrison is the basketball GOAT.

Knighthawk and icandoallthings like this.
  7. :emoji_joy::emoji_joy:
    I haven't heard that name since the Lakers team back in 2009

Knighthawk and Deadlihood like this.
  8. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

He was mentioned recently when Gonzaga lost in the NCAA championship (he was there.)

9. Lmao Morrison was overrated. Dude couldn't do anything in the NBA and Gonzaga never played anyone good back then, and they still rarely do. I'll give em props for the run this year though they were the real deal.

10. Hahaha yeah I missed a few letters it seems...
    Yeah I think there's like 25 active UK wildcats in the NBA! The second highest is UNC i think with like 7 lol.
    Karl Anthony Towns has really impressed me. I knew he was good, but he's one of the top 20 players already. Can't wait to see what happens as Minnesota develops that young talent.

11. Minnesota looks good. Milwaukee looks realy good. New Orleans is a guarad shy of being a good team, maybe someone like Devin Booker?!?
    Philly looks really good(too bad they'll be the new Clippers :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:)

Knighthawk likes this.
  12. New Orleans messed up when they got Cousins... Dude is just stupid and not a team player at all. Should've got a few guards like you said instead. Booker is amazing! Can't believe a dude who would be a Junior in college put up 70 points in the NBA against the CELTICS nonetheless! Crazy!

13. As much as I root for the underdog, the Clippers aren't ever gonna even make it past the 2nd round haha. Poor Blake Griffin got hurt again. Not like they would've got past the Warriors regardless

14. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

tl;dr. Wrong. Morrison was, and still is, the GOAT.

15. What about Kwame Brown then? :emoji_sweat:

Deadlihood and Knighthawk like this.
  16. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Touché.