AP EU (GMT+1)

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Tigerofsweden, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Tigerofsweden

Tigerofsweden New Fapstronaut

Hey, I am looking for an accountability-partner/group. Ideally in a somewhat similar situation as myself.

Goal: 90 days minimum.
    With covid19 I loose structure in my daily doings. I would therefore look for a person/group where we can write our goals in the evening for the upcoming day and discussions in general about how it's going. Would be fun to add some thinks like cold showers, giving more compliments, workout etc. to really challenge ourselves.

Background:
    I am a 22 year old med-school student which is struggling a bit with motivation in these challenging times. My longest streak is 30ish days (once) and I really think it would be helpful to have a person to check up on every now and then. I have tried for about a year now, but after a while I always loose my motivation and give up. I think a part of me don't really see the huge benefits of this (my life is pretty OK), but now I really want to do it as a challenge and see how it affects my life.

Feel free to DM me or comment on this post. Remember that you are fantastic person, with endless potential! Thank you for your time, have a wonderful day!

2. rising__sun

rising__sun Fapstronaut

Hello i m interested

3. Shaolin_Fantastic

Shaolin_Fantastic New Fapstronaut

I'm 19 also in Uni in exact same situation as you. Would be great to be your AP :)

4. neveragain13

neveragain13 Fapstronaut

Hi there, I'm 22 too and I'd be interested too!

5. Shuffledude88

Shuffledude88 Fapstronaut