AP I'm male, 30 big with fitness goals, lifts and running

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Downy, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Downy

Downy Fapstronaut

As the title says if you want someone like this this pick me. If you're not intothis thats fine. Checking in will be done only on here either in this thread if allowed or some where else. I'm competitive with my sports and fitness so I need to turn this into a competition.

2. Pinescone

Pinescone Fapstronaut

I'm interested in some friendly competition and motivation. I'm 40yrs old recently divorced male. A couple years ago I started trail running and absolutely fell in love with it. I compete against myself, going for pb times and distances.

testwarz likes this.
  3. Sign me up!
    Kik or Skype chat is best for me
    48 Divorced Dad
    Gym 5 days a week

Deleted Account and testwarz like this.
  4. Downy

Downy Fapstronaut

Great guys are we allowed to keep this thread going as a group?

Pinescone in similar with PBs and tunning by myself. I do get injuries but things are good ao far. Aiming for 4 lifting days and 3 running days while im on holidays but this will drop to 3 lifting days and 2 running days.

Jobuddyb: Im similar with the exercise. Im on holidays and have 2 weeks left at the moment so im making good use of this time with gym/runs 7 days a week.

Usually when i go back to work which will be in 13 days i normally go back to 5 days with 3 days being lifting days and 2 days running days

At this stage im keen to keep in contact on this site only either in this thread or some where else on the site.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Pinescone

Pinescone Fapstronaut

I'm good with continuing on this thread. I just got back from a short but fast 2 mile run. It felt really good,I but I was pretty tight. I gave up cigarettes (again) last week. So I'm motivated to get back into a running regimen.

6. Downy

Downy Fapstronaut

Good job man with the whole giving up cigarettes and persevering with running.

2 miles is 3.2km

I normally use km as im in Australia. I did a 5km run on Tuesday. It was tough but im not fighting any thing such as ciggies as i don't smoke and dont drink as much as i used to, well nothing for the past 6 months.

7. Downy

Downy Fapstronaut

Got any lifts you have been doing or just go to stay in shape?

8. Start with
    Day 1 Back and Bis
    Day 2 Chest and Tris
    Day 3 Shoulders and Traps
    Day 4 Arms
    Day 5 Legs and Abs
    I usually take Wednesdays and Sundays off

Downy and Pinescone like this.
  9. Downy

Downy Fapstronaut

Well in terms of this goal im almost up to 2 days or ive done 42 hours.

Sounds like a soild program jobuddy

10. Downy

Downy Fapstronaut

51 hours done

11. Downy

Downy Fapstronaut

Hows.things going guys. Ive done 97.5 hours. Hows the running and gym work going as well? I feel.more.energetic with my lifts and runs. How about you?

12. I jo twice.. yesterday am and befire bed

13. Pinescone

Pinescone Fapstronaut

I'm on day 15. Glad to have made it past 2 weeks! Some things I'm doing instead of pmo:
    Take my dog for a walk.
    Browse nofap instead of p sites
    Do yard work
    Exercise
    Visit a family member
    Study

14. Nofap is just as bad for me.. full of triggers

15. Downy

Downy Fapstronaut

I have also relapsed jobuddy but I want to say well done to Pinescone keep going mate. I have to wait another 3 to 4 days until I get that energy back but I'll probably still hit the gym tomorrow I won't be able to lift as well as I normally do however I guess that's small punishment for doing what I did.

16. Nature taking care of things

17. Downy

Downy Fapstronaut

Yeah going ok up to 30 hours, i started using sticky notes and put then up on a wall so i can see a visual of my progress every morning waking up and every night of going to bed. Put my first blue one up for success.

Gym although i have lifted ok but just felt i could have done more reps and even push for higher weight i haven't done before if only i had that 6+ days of nofap. Will try then.

18. I find a Gym buddy helps me. Just wish i could talk to him about this

19. Downy

Downy Fapstronaut

Yeah it would be tough mentioning this to him. But at least you have this place.