1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Apple Cider Vinegar

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by RicardoL, Jan 6, 2020.

1. RicardoL

RicardoL Fapstronaut

So ACV is all the rave, some medical schools say its a fad, but many people say they have gotten benefits, anybody uses Apple Cinder vinegar ? what is your experience ?

2. I use it from time to time, not sure if I can tell a difference though. Make sure you use the one that is labeled with "Mother's" from a brand like Braggs. Supposed to be better for you.

RicardoL likes this.
  3. RicardoL

RicardoL Fapstronaut

that's correct tbh i get a good bowel movement but that can be explained with the pepsin. not i need the motivation to actually add exercise lol

4. It’s absolutely wonderful when you get that acidy feeling in your throat and stuff, a lot of people think that is from having to much acid and take anti acid medicine and end up screwing themselves up worse, it’s actually not enough acid in your body so by drinking apple cider vinegar it cures that, I have done this several times and I can confirm it 100% works every time.

RicardoL likes this.
  5. RicardoL

RicardoL Fapstronaut

thanks for the comment bro so far so good with me, what are u taking it for? weightloss, Cholesterol etc?

6. I don’t take it for any specific purpose, I just do it for the health.