1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Apple Will Kill Off iTunes

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by onceaking, Jun 3, 2019.

Tags:
  1. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

2. I don't understand. Because of declining phone sales, to increase monthly cash revenue.. It will be replaced by what ?

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. That's what I'm saying. I don't know what they'll replace it with, but it'll have to be something. If Apple wants to piss people off even more than they already are, this is a great way to do that, but it's not good for much else. :rolleyes:

4. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

just wondering, will this mean all my music gets deleted? I'm not up to date with technology

5. Well, that's what I would think, yes. Because you buy your music through iTunes if you use Apple. They're going to have to have some sort of alternative in place the second they remove it, and everything I would think will probably transfer over to whatever that alternative turns out to be.

6. If I lose content i already purchased, I would have no trust to buy anything from them ever again because effectively it would be just renting at a premium... at the end of the day they still need a place for online transactions... sooo?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2019
    Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Huh, I’ve never used ITunes to begin with and have used Spotify for years, is there something else it does I’m not aware of? Otherwise that doesn’t bother me at all.