1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Approaching a 2 day sobriety with known triggers in my path

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by bm12, Nov 11, 2015.

1. bm12

bm12 Fapstronaut

I had to work late and will only get about 5 hours of sleep. I've got a to do list I won't be able to do anything about today. I ran into the store on the way home from work and saw some really appealing women walking around. All of these things have been reasons for me to justify PMO. I've got 3 triggers today but I really want day 2 of sobriety more. Wish me luck guys.

2. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

good luck, it takes a lot of energy to get over your triggers at the start, but less and less as you get stronger

3. who_is_john_gault

who_is_john_gault New Fapstronaut

I hope it worked out for you! I type this at the start of my second day, so I am right there with you.

4. bm12

bm12 Fapstronaut

Day 2 is in the books. Now I'm looking for number 3.

5. NetherRey

NetherRey Guest

Good work bro! I'm yet to conquer my day 2. I'm right behind you. Best of luck :)

6. Mikee

Mikee Fapstronaut

Good job mate, are you already feeling any different?

7. bm12

bm12 Fapstronaut

I don't really different yet. Before the last 2 weeks I was able to hold off on PMO for about 2 or 3 weeks at a time before I started feeling like I was getting the shakes and itching for my next "hit." Early this month i was back on a daily routine of PMO like old times mostly i think because I was feeling stuck and depressed. Once I get to around the 14th and 21st day I'll likely start to REALLY struggle.

8. who_is_john_gault

who_is_john_gault New Fapstronaut

As it is 12:44 am! My second day is now officially over as well! Here's to adding day 3 to the list!

9. bm12

bm12 Fapstronaut

Good job man! I'm officially finished with day 3 this evening and working on day 4 now.