1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Are there any risks for not fapping for a long time?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by asian-adventurer, Feb 8, 2014.

1. asian-adventurer

asian-adventurer Fapstronaut

I've read from a health-related book that fapping may be healthy as it helps get rid of some toxins in our body.

Also some people say that a regular release may help delay prostate cancer.

I'm convinced that frequent fapping is bad,
    and also NoFap helps us make better use of our time and help improve our lives,
    but are there any risks to no paffing or no ejaculation for a long period of time, such as several months or years?

2. Mark

Mark Distinguished Fapstronaut

Im sure/hope other people will chime in here but just to quickly say I for one dont buy the prostate cancer thing for one minute. Western medical health cares (allopathic medicine) approach to disease etc generally renders a visit to the average doctor the equivelant of taking a spaceship to a back street mechanic- and my ready to retire and very disillusioned doctor told me that many years ago (bless him, he had woken up to the reality of the pharmaceutical cartel etc) But things might be different in japan, I certainly hope so?

Please have a look at these links for suggestions to help you re-direct your energies/orgasms etc

http://www.nofap.org/forum/showthread.php?4054-Getting-Started-with-Sexual-Energy-Transmutation

http://www.nofap.org/forum/showthread.php?2655-The-Way-of-Harmony

All the best mate :)

3. asian-adventurer

asian-adventurer Fapstronaut

thanks! I hope I can follow your footsteps in becoming successful in this endeavor.
    The pharmaceutical industry (and Western medicine) is also a big business here, as it is in other developed countries.

But there's an increasing number of people who are becoming health-conscious, and who would choose a change in diet and lifestyle, instead of relying on Western medicine. But generally, people here still trust the doctor too much.

Diet programs, health products, organics have a large following here. And when I searched the internet, even NoFap seems to have a growing popularity here. It's called onakin here.

4. MysterMagi

MysterMagi Fapstronaut

Cancers can easily be controlled by diet. Check out the film "Forks Over Knives" which discusses food as medicine. The only thing I've noticed, which is kind of disgusting, is my penis leaks semen when I urinate. This makes me nervous for having sexual intercourse as I definitely don't want to make children.

5. Mark

Mark Distinguished Fapstronaut

Yep and theres an incredibly convincing and scientifically sound theory that cancer is a vitamin deficiency disease (b17) but of course the scientist who discovered that in the 1950s was vilified having previously been extremely well respected and it would appear that the science is actually quite simple, its the politics that are complicated. Check out the great book 'Cancer- why we are still dying to know the truth' by brilliant researcher Philip Day (also the campaign for truth in medicine website) who is a lovely chap who REALLY knows his stuff and he was a great help over the telephone when my ex partner was diagnosed with cancer several years ago and who is very much alive and kicking (and all clear) after refusing chemo etc. Controversial (really?) but also true.

6. Nate007

Nate007 Fapstronaut

the only thing that i think could be a problem is that when you have sex you might orgasm to soon because your penis is really sensitive

7. Peaceful Warrior

Peaceful Warrior Fapstronaut

BEst thing I've read all week!! It's funny because it so true